FP Question - booking tomorrow

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hi! So, first of all I had a heart attack this morning when MDE let me get further than normal to book FPs and I wasn't ready! But then I was stopped at the calendar, as it only had open dates to the beginning of April (I need beginning of May). Anyway, my actual date should be tomorrow, will the whole next month automatically open up on that calendar? I guess I'm wondering why it isn't showing all of April as available at this point. Does that make sense?

Any suggestions would be great - I haven't booked FPs in so long!

Thanks so much!

*edited to say we're staying onsite, so we should have the 60 days*

Prior to your 60 day window out you can only see 30 days out and can play around with practicing fp's within a 30 day window if you want. At 7am est from your 60 day mark you'll see your entire length of your trip open up and can book 60 days+length of your stay

Prior to your 60 day window out you can only see 30 days out and can play around with practicing fp's within a 30 day window if you want. At 7am est from your 60 day mark you'll see your entire length of your trip open up and can book 60 days+length of your stay

okay, perfect, thank you!! so helpful.

No, it won't open the entire month at a time. It should open one day at a time (as each day rolls into 60 days out).

That is not entirely true.
While it is virtually always true for those with 30-days-in-advance eligibility, it is seldom true for guests with 60-days-in-advance eligibility.

That is not entirely true.
While it is virtually always true for those with 30-days-in-advance eligibility, it is h!!eldom true for guests with 60-days-in-advance eligibility.

Thank you! So I should be able to book for our full 10-day trip at once, right? And it's 6am, not midnight, is that correct? Thanks so much!!

This will be me in 2 days so thank you!! This answered some questions for me! And just so I'm sure, when does your stay begin? We get in 5/6 :D

I tried booking fastpass reservations this morning for a May 6th check-in also but it said I didn't have any tickets connected to my account. My reservation confirmation clearly shows I purchased tickets. What am I missing? Am I just too early? I reviewed the examples of where to find confirmation numbers but we haven't received our new magic bands yet.....

Thanks in advance for any knowledge passed along!

This will be me in 2 days so thank you!! This answered some questions for me! And just so I'm sure, when does your stay begin? We get in 5/6 :D

We're May 3rd :) Everything went smoothly and I'm sure it will for you as well! I used MDE on my computer and phone at the same time and was able to get everything I wanted. The only issue I had was my own lack of information. There was one date on which I wanted to book FPs at 3 different parks, but I know now that this is a no-go! Otherwise, the system was easy to use and I'm sure you'll do alright :) Good luck!

I tried booking fastpass reservations this morning for a May 6th check-in also but it said I didn't have any tickets connected to my account. My reservation confirmation clearly shows I purchased tickets. What am I missing? Am I just too early? I reviewed the examples of where to find confirmation numbers but we haven't received our new magic bands yet.....

Thanks in advance for any knowledge passed along!
Call WDW - might be a glitch. Do you have the tickets attached to each person? I know when I bought tickets, it asked me who I wanted to assign them to.

We're May 3rd :) Everything went smoothly and I'm sure it will for you as well! I used MDE on my computer and phone at the same time and was able to get everything I wanted. The only issue I had was my own lack of information. There was one date on which I wanted to book FPs at 3 different parks, but I know now that this is a no-go! Otherwise, the system was easy to use and I'm sure you'll do alright :) Good luck!
Oh good!! Good call on phone plus computer. That will be me tomorrow morning :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter