FP return times

YukiPhnx

The Minnie to my Mickey
Forgive me if this has already been discussed. How strict are the parks with FP returns? Are they lenient and will allow you to use an FP as long as it's past your return time or are they strict like the way WDW is now?

TIA!

Forgive me if this has already been discussed. How strict are the parks with FP returns? Are they lenient and will allow you to use an FP as long as it's past your return time or are they strict like the way WDW is now?

TIA!

As of right now they are not super strict especially if you are an overseas visitor. Of course it's best to try to arrive within the window out of courtesy but if you are late more than likely the CM will not give you trouble over it. The exception is if you arrive at the end of the day once the FP line has closed, at that point they may not let you in.

I was just there in November. I didn't try to go in after the window closed (there was no way I was taking a chance on not getting in past the FP window), but once when I arrived a few minutes early, I was told I had to wait. The earliest I got in early was 5 minutes before the window.

I was just there in November. I didn't try to go in after the window closed (there was no way I was taking a chance on not getting in past the FP window), but once when I arrived a few minutes early, I was told I had to wait. The earliest I got in early was 5 minutes before the window.

I'm surprised they let you in 5 minutes before the window, usually that would be a no go.

I'm surprised they let you in 5 minutes before the window, usually that would be a no go.

My watch may have been off from the time changes. I live in New York and had been in Hong Kong before going to Tokyo. I can see my watch losing minutes, but I'm pretty sure the clock at Monsters, Inc., Ride and Go Seek was at 9:00 pm when the CM let me in for my 9:05 pm fast pass.

My watch may have been off from the time changes. I live in New York and had been in Hong Kong before going to Tokyo. I can see my watch losing minutes, but I'm pretty sure the clock at Monsters, Inc., Ride and Go Seek was at 9:00 pm when the CM let me in for my 9:05 pm fast pass.

It was more than likely if you looked like you weren't from Japan then it would have been easier to just let you in (since the time was so close) than to try and explain it. That's just a guess though.

You could be courteous and return during the return time slot but I usually save mine up like others and go towards the end of the night as some rides, like Big Thunder, are my favorite at night and I can only get FP during the daytime before it runs out and it's hard to time when I should get it when heavy crowds are involved without actually going to the attraction myself and seeing what the return time is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter