FP weirdness for March at DHS

Please let us know what happens. IT just changed mine but I'm assuming it will be moved again too.
Even though anytime FPs are cool, it is not what I need. I need an 8-9am slot.
I was told not to keep booking in the morning because it will probably convert again.

For those that need the 8-9am slot, this is what we are supposed to do:

1) DHS already knows the first week of March is a mess and GR is able to solve our problem.

2) I now hold a TSM FP for about 4pm......I have to go to GR and they will sprinkle pixie dust on it to become an 8-9am (or so) FP. In my case there are IT/CM notes on my account about this....but they should do it for everybody

3) I will go to GR before my 2 DHS days because I have to possess a 8-9am slot and I don't want to waste my precious first hour at GR.

So, my replacement FOP on 3/17 was now also converted to an anytime fastpass. There is just one slot in my fastpass list for "Replacement Fastpass", but it is now for 10 people (there are 5 of us). Will we get to do anytime 2 rides, or will it disappear after we tap in once? We haven't been to Disney since they switched from paper fastpasses, so I'm unsure how things work.

I was told not to keep booking in the morning because it will probably convert again.

1) DHS already knows the first week of March is a mess and GR is able to solve our problem.

2) I now hold a TSM FP for about 4pm......I have to go to GR and they will sprinkle pixie dust on it to become an 8-9am (or so) FP. In my case there are IT/CM notes on my account about this....but they should do it for everybody

3) I will go to GR before my 2 DHS days because I have to possess a 8-9am slot and I don't want to waste my precious first hour at GR.
So you were told that you need to fix this yourself with GR when you get to the park? I am losing faith. I called at 700 this morning and I was the first call for the rep..who tried to be helpful since at that time it wasn't known how widespread this issue was..and they told me they would resolve..it is now 2p and I still see the damn Muppets where my smugglers run should be. Will give them until tomorrow...

My fop replacement is now an anytime for me and 2 daughters. Can my wife still ride with rider switch without a fp as normal? (We also have a non riding 3 to.)

My ToT is holding steady for a few hours now (its at 8:10 am on the 10th)... this is nuts. lol

I was excited to modify a Navi for a FOP on March 22. Just got an email that it’s an anytime pass now. I hope they honor it!

I had this happen for my Smuggler's Run FP on 3/2 at 10:15am. It was first changed to a Muppets FP of all things! I went back into MDE and cancelled it because that's not what I want to use a FP for. I was able to book Smuggler's Run again for the same day at 11am. About two hours ago I got an email again that there was a problem with my FP for Smuggler's Run and that it has been converted to a multi-experience FP to be used at any time that day which includes... smuggler's Run? Very odd.... It does however also include Slinky Dog Dash and since we've been unable to get a FP for that at 30 days out, we'll just use it for that instead so I'm not complaining.

I updated the app when the new version dropped. This is what I’ve had happen so far for 3/4:

8:50am TMM got moved to 6:40pm, so I moved it to 8:45am and it got converted to an Anytime (not including the Tier 1 rides).

I then made an 8:50am Star Tours which got moved to 1:30pm.

The 10:25am MMRR I made yesterday hasn’t been touched thank goodness!

I also wonder what FP lines are going to look like on that day with all of the Anytimes being given out!

I’ve had all of mine deleted or changed and I have not updated the app.

You should not have to go to GS for their mistake. That is ridiculous.

I'm curious if everyone that has been affected did the app update. I have fp for that week and none of this has happened to me but I also haven't (and won't) update the app
Everything has been done on the website on my laptop. I did use a tablet with the updated app to check when I woke up this morning, but it all started happening just past midnight last night.
Is everybody getting email notifications when FP are changed/deleted?
Yes.

I changed a couple of demoted MF:SM FPs back to MF:SM a couple of hours ago, and so far they're staying. Fingers crossed!

I also added one for 3/9 (which moved into the 30-day window today), and that one hasn't changed. And my MMRR FP's for 3/5-6 are still staying put (although others on those days have converted to Tier 2 Multi-FPs).

Do we know what caused this glitch? Why are some people getting it, but others aren't?

Last edited:
My 3/9 TSM has changed for the third time. The last time it was Disney IT who changed it and said it should work now. Guess not! Although this time I got the email saying they changed it to 6pm but the app is still showing 8:30am. Between changing the HS tiers, hours, MMRR opening with fastpasses, the boarding group chaos and now this planning for a Disney trip is way too time consuming. Oh and don’t forget the app update!

After getting my TSM switched back to the morning (from evening) on 3/9 a couple hours ago it has now changed to an anytime (tier 2 only) fp. I can still book 3 on top of that. My MMRR remains.
Also: the lady on the phone was sooo nice that at the end of the call I figured what the hell and asked for a fp for FoP on 3/18 as it's my daughter's bday and we stay offsite so it's hard to get. Sure enough she gave it to me. First it had a time (7:05), but now it's anytime anyride!!! Awesome! First time I won't rope drop it (wife loves this news) and I assume I can still try to refresh for it during the day too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter