• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP weirdness for March at DHS

Its just after 7 Sunday and it says there are NO fps available for anything at HS for March 10th?????

Its just after 7 Sunday and it says there are NO fps available for anything at HS for March 10th?????

They most likely have those FPs out of circulation because of the glitch. Which means they don’t have a fix yet. I’d be watching all day for those to go live again if you can.
:surfweb:

Same here this morning trying to get fast passes for 3/10…nothing available except for Muppets and Star Tours.
Come on man, I got up early for this!
Same. Except my day is 3/9. I did have an email stating they hoped everything was the way I expected.

Makes me nervous, that's my main DHS day.... maybe they are on lock down, still trying to "fix" things.

It's something to do with match 1-18 in Hollywood. Plenty of availability Feb 29- then nothing through the 18 March.
.my guess something happened on the back end when they added runaway railroad... And it won't be fixed until later this week when the team gets in

But some days still have one or two FP available like muppets. So it doesnt look like they closed everything off, just looks like everything is gone which is frightening!
WHen I go to book fp for the days I mentioned before it has DHS greyed out, like in the picture I posted.

:eek: :faint: Holy moly, for all of you experiencing these glitches I am so sorry. I would be beyond frustrated. And really, replacing MFSR with Muppets? Muppets?!!! It is like stabbing you in the gut then saying oh I'm sorry, let me make it better and throw some salt in. :sad2:

Geez, we all know Disney IT is bad, but this is just down right ridiculous.

I am going in April, and because of this thread I just took screenshots of all my FP's. I know your time frame is a biggie with the added MMRR, but I don't trust Disney IT.

Reactions: CJN
WHen I go to book fp for the days I mentioned before it has DHS greyed out, like in the picture I posted.
It's just like the evenings same day. They will show greyed out but if you keep checking they will show back up not greyed out if a FP becomes available. I was just able to see a couple of times for Muppets on the 1st (not a major victory there but not greyed out either).

Last edited:
This morning when I got up at 8;30, there was no fatpass for anything in the studios 30 days out, March 10. I clicked back and the same was true for every other day in March before that date.

This was the message I got: "All FastPass+ distribution is concluded at one or more theme parks." and the studios image was grayed out and un-clickable.

Last edited:
Same happened to me- Although I was trying to modify a Fastpass I already have for March 4th---- When I got to the page that lists available fastpasses- I got the same "ALL fastpasses have been distributed for the day" messages. I've been an AP holder for YEARS and have never rec'd this message before. Hollywood Studios is "Grayed out" for all of March (Up to the 10th).

Wanted to see if other people are having this issue.

I'm 30 days out from my day trip tomorrow, so I've been checking what's available at the studios for the last few mornings. Not the headliners, but enough to plan a day around. This morning when I got up at 8;30, there was no fatpass for anything in the studios 30 days out, March 10. I clicked back and the same was true for every other day in March before that date.

This was the message I got: "All FastPass+ distribution is concluded at one or more theme parks." and the studios image was grayed out and un-clickable.

What happened? There was definitely availability for some things those days when I looked yesterday. Could it really all be gone for multiple days? I'm hoping it's a glitch that will be fixed. I got it on my phone app and PC browser.

Anyone have any thoughts? Thanks!
merging you to the thread already opened

I had a MFSR fastpass on March 7 and 8. Now my plans show those FPs, but also muppet FPs for the same time. When I click on the MFSR FPs, I get an error message. Obviously my MFSR FP was exchanged, but I think it’s odd they are still visible. Can anyone else see their original FP?

I had a MFSR fastpass on March 7 and 8. Now my plans show those FPs, but also muppet FPs for the same time. When I click on the MFSR FPs, I get an error message. Obviously my MFSR FP was exchanged, but I think it’s odd they are still visible. Can anyone else see their original FP?
Well, a couple of posters reported that they were told by Disney that things would be restored to the way they were before the glitches. Maybe that process has started.

I, myself, was able to grab MF:SR FP's toward the end of the troubles that have stuck. The earlier FP times that I had originally are gone, but my guess is that they won't be restored on my account because I have MF:SR FP's on the same days.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter