• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP+ when you park hop?

Adora

DIS Veteran
Does it work the same? One tier one and two tier 2 as long as it's at the two parks I'm going to? Is there somewhere I can read about this?
Any help be great!!

You can only pre book in one park.
There are 2 FAQs at the top of this forum.

you can book the 2nd park after you use 1,2, or 3 in the first park.

You can only book fastpasses for 1 park initially. So say you wanted to go to Epcot and HS. You can only book fastpasses at only one of the 2 Parks initially. For example, you could get a tier 1 and 2 tier 2s at Epcot and use them. Then you could grab a tier 1 at HS(maybe hard to get day of) as well.
Alternatively, you can choose to only book a tier 1 at Epcot and skip the tier 2s. Once you use that tier 1 at Epcot you can try to get a tier 1 at HS.

You can only book fastpasses for 1 park initially. So say you wanted to go to Epcot and
Alternatively, you can choose to only book a tier 1 at Epcot and skip the tier 2s. Once you use that tier 1 at Epcot you can try to get a tier 1 at HS.

Sounds like a plan! Thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter