FPP for New Mission: Space-Green with new changes?

DisneyNewbieDad

Earning My Ears
1st time Disney trip coming up in October and getting very excited! Any thoughts on getting a FPP for the new Mission: Space-Green? My understanding is that it was not needed previously, but am wondering if with the new change it would help. Would it be better to get Turtle Talk with Crush or something like that? Thanks.

You might as well get a FP for mission space. I don't think it's ever a terrible wait, but there's not much else to FP.

Choose between Frozen, TT, or Soarin.. Then for tier 2 you don't need one for Figment, definitely not turtle talk, Spaceship Earth can be beneficial, and Nemo is usually a short wait.

So grab one for Mission Space

I am one of the people who has never gone on Mission Space - my husband and 2 daughters did it the first year it opened, when there were 'no sides' and it was even more intense than the orange side is now. They regretted it and never went on orange again - while 2 of them did do the green side once in the following years.

This year with the new green side - I am thinking that perhaps I can handle Mission Space this year. So, I booked a fp+. I'm waiting to see more reports of ride experiences before I decide whether to keep it or not. I'm guessing there are more like me out there - along with the fact that now families with younger children will get the fp+ with the lowered height restriction.

My family and I enjoyed it. You probably will not need the FP. It was a 5-15 minute wait when were at Epcot on Saturday. Since you are going in October, when it is less busy, I would not get the FP.

Thanks. I think I over-reacted to the "Relaunch" :thumbsup2

I think Disney was hoping people would be over-reacting. However, looking at current and predicted wait times and FP+ availability, I don't think people are as excited as Disney wanted.

1st time Disney trip coming up in October and getting very excited! Any thoughts on getting a FPP for the new Mission: Space-Green? My understanding is that it was not needed previously, but am wondering if with the new change it would help. Would it be better to get Turtle Talk with Crush or something like that? Thanks.
Just as an FYI FPP is only used for Mission Space Orange, Mission Space green only has a regular standby entrance

Just as an FYI FPP is only used for Mission Space Orange, Mission Space green only has a regular standby entrance

That's not very clear when you choose FP+ for the relaunch. Thanks for clearing that up:)

That's not very clear when you choose FP+ for the relaunch. Thanks for clearing that up:)

Is this new or has it always been this way? I currently have a FPP for MS, but no way I'm doing Orange.
Not sure if it has always been this way.
I grabbed a fp a couple of weeks ago to do the green side and when I went to scan the CM told me fp was only for Orange. It really wasn't needed as it was a walk on

Not sure if it has always been this way.
I grabbed a fp a couple of weeks ago to do the green side and when I went to scan the CM told me fp was only for Orange. It really wasn't needed as it was a walk on

I wouldn't know either, since we have never done the green side, just the orange.

There is FP for the Green side too... we used it last week, but it wasn't really necessary as both Standby and FP got in to the pre-show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter