FPP for Turtle Talk or Seas with Nemo

Burgermom

Mouseketeer
Hi!
We have a half day (afternoon) planned at Epcot on a (predicted) moderately busy day. I am going with my husband and young son.
I have FPP for Spaceship Earth, Frozen Ever After and Seas with Nemo.
I'm not sure if I should switch my FP for Seas with Nemo to Turtle Talk.
Which saves the most time on a typical afternoon?

Many thanks :)

Based on limited experience, here is what we have done. We scheduled our last FP for Nemo and as soon as we scan our MBs we would search for (and usually find) an FP for Turtle Talk within a relatively close time frame. I will also add that the time or two we didn’t have an FP for Nemo, I regretted it. Maybe we just hit it at the wrong time, but oh my! The standby line creeped.

It would be difficult to find a FP+ at WDW that was more useless than one for Turtle Talk.

Turtle Talk is a wonderful attraction... but it does not benefit from a FP+.

We don't do Turtle Talk every tome, but the last two times we've tried, the theater filled up, and if we wanted to experience the attraction, we would have had to wait through the entire show. So, yes, there can be benefit to a Turtle Talk FP under some conditions.

We don't do Turtle Talk every tome, but the last two times we've tried, the theater filled up, and if we wanted to experience the attraction, we would have had to wait through the entire show. So, yes, there can be benefit to a Turtle Talk FP under some conditions.
It's a matter of arrival time, with or without a FP.

(Same can be said of Festival of the Lion King at DAK.)

Hi!
We have a half day (afternoon) planned at Epcot on a (predicted) moderately busy day. I am going with my husband and young son.
I have FPP for Spaceship Earth, Frozen Ever After and Seas with Nemo.
I'm not sure if I should switch my FP for Seas with Nemo to Turtle Talk.
Which saves the most time on a typical afternoon?

Many thanks :)

Just a tip we have used - if you get to TT and are at the back of crowd as doors open, just step back and wait for the next show and you will be in front to get a good spot to watch - we sat and watched rays in the tank in between.

Just a tip we have used - if you get to TT and are at the back of crowd as doors open, just step back and wait for the next show and you will be in front to get a good spot to watch - we sat and watched rays in the tank in between.

So there's stuff to look at in the line up? that's kind of nice

It's not really a line.
It's a waiting area that is also an exhibit room.

Turtle Talk is a unique attraction, in a unique theater, with a unique waiting area.

We actually did need a fp last time for Turtle Talk. Luckily we ate at Garden Grill and they just happened to give us an extra fp for it. We otherwise were considering skipping as the line was 45 minutes and that was mid morning! Never had that problem before. I would choose Turtle Talk as if there are a lot of people there waiting you might not make it in and then have to wait for a whole other show. At least Nemo is continuously loading.

Yes, as Robo mentioned it a kind of a corral area - there are some tanks with the rays and maybe jellyfish, and colorful facts on the walls. Between the tanks of rays there is a door that opens to the theater. Ideally it is good to be up near that door so your child can sit on the floor up front when doors open. When we arrived there were a large group in the corral, so when doors opened, we did not want to be last in, so stood back, and waited. We watched the rays next to us while we stayed for next show. Not sure of your other FP times - you could try for it as a 4th FP if it is a busy day(like after Nemo, but that may not be your third) - you can check wait times before you get over there.

I guess with a young child you would want to do the Nemo ride, but as adults we skip it and just enter the aquarium area through the gift shop.

It's a popular show in a theater that isn't very large, so a fp is handy if you can get it. The waiting area is okay, but it's not the same as spending your time being able to walk about freely to explore the aquariums.

We only get a FP for Turtle Talk to burn through a Tier 2 choice (and then be able to look for a 4th Tier 1). It helps not one bit to have the FP for it. If you scan in on your FP and the waiting room is full, you don't get into the theater any faster than anyone else does.

The one time we did Turtle Talk, we got a fast pass for it. It turned out that a FP wasn't really needed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter