Frameless clear shower doors

Zombie thread.....lol

Just curious, does anyone have a picture they can post, of what a frameless shower door looks like?
If you can tell me HOW to post a photo, I will happy post one of ours. Ever time I try clicking on the little icon i get an error that the photo is too big--even if i take it from facebook, which i htought made sizes smaller. I don't know how to reduce it on my own. Technical stuff is so not my forte

If you can tell me HOW to post a photo, I will happy post one of ours. Ever time I try clicking on the little icon i get an error that the photo is too big--even if i take it from facebook, which i htought made sizes smaller. I don't know how to reduce it on my own. Technical stuff is so not my forte
Oh, I don't know how to post a picture either, but thank you anyway.

I use an all purpose bathroom cleaner from the Dollar Tree that my housekeeper brought me. We use bar soap and my other half has no desire to wash down the glass ever. I just squirt the cleaner on and rub it around then rub it off every morning. It might take me a minute and we never have any soap scum or mineral deposits.

IMG_1899.JPG IMG_1900.JPG Here's ours, which I hate. They're exactly what I said I didn't want. Currently doing research to replace with something that isn't see through, like "rain" or frosted glass...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter