Framing my own pins?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
OK, got the pins, shadowbox frames (3 holes for pictures), postcards and/or pictures, and lots of questions! I would like to print HM wallpaper as the backround (I'm sure it will be fun to cut out the mat-holes). I have no color printer, and have never done this before. Should I use purple construction paper and print out the wallpaper on that? Anybody have a link of the wallpaper that I would just be able to print? Can I just poke the pins into the mat? Is there any tips/advise you can give me? I would love links to your completed projects as well, as it may provide motivation and the proof that it can be done. Thanks so much!

Have you tried the collectors board...there are quite a few people who have posted how they have mounted their pins...amazing!

NHMickey has a great collection and there is a thread on there now by Parkhopper you can see the pics of the peeps and check out the walls of all of the mounted pins!..

Holycow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter