France Pavilion mac & cheese ?

PattnFmly

Dis Veteran
I am hoping for the return of the "fancy" mac and cheese at Chefs de France. My DS #2 LOVED this meal when we went before Covid. Unfortunately it's not on the online menus anymore ... sigh! Working on our next trip and really really really hoping it returns!

I'm hoping right there with you! We have never tried Chef de France but were excited to give it a try our last 2 trips. But without the mac n cheese on the menu it's a no go for my son.

Is it possible it will be offered elsewhere in France and that is why it is missing from the menu? I find it hard to believe the Mac and Cheese was related to a supply chain issue

Haven't noticed it offered anywhere else in France at this point. I get that they were exceedingly short staffed and probably needed a smaller menu to work with to keep the orders rolling out of the kitchen, but DS really loved that mac & cheese. I loved the salmon when we went last time, yum! But he has his heart set on that mac & cheese. Keeping my fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter