• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FREAP CHAT Part 2 ~ Everyone Welcome to our new digs

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddhatir

DIS Veteran
Well- here it is...needs some work- it's kind of empty-
hello.gif

Wipe your feet!

Welcome.gif

Here is our old address in case you forgot to pack something and need to go back and get it!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1498342

I'm here. No booze, but I'll run out and get you some. What's your poison?

Did you by chance get me any booze? I need a stiff drink really bad.

Aw Kellie I am sorry...We Freaps will get you through this.

Speaking of Booze - this was the flower arrangement I wanted to get you (apparently you live "outside" their delivery area;) )
applemartini.jpg

Whew...you guys thought you could leave me behind but I followed the breadcrumbs...so, what is there to eat?

Oh yeah, I just couldn't leave THIS behind at the old house...

Since I love my freaps very much I am gong to pass this warning along to you all out of love....

Last night I had pain in several areas of my body, I can only lay on my stomach- my back was taking up the hot water bottle- I had one of those hand warmer things in a freaking bandana tied around my knee and I had another one just placed on the bed so I can lay right on it b/c for some reason I am having pain in my groin and upper leg area- here comes the warning........

Just be careful of those hand warmers- they get VERY hot and I am almost CERTAIN I have 3rd degree burns on my "you know what" or my "who who" (as I have heard it referred to before on the DIS) :rolleyes1 b/c the little warmer pouch "shifted" just a bit in the middle of the night to that area!:scared1: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :lmao: :eek:

I have so many warmer things strapped to me someone may mistake me for a terrorist!:lmao:

Nuthin worse than an overcooked "who who"..:rotfl:

:hug: I am so sorry! Will they meet with you on Friday to give you options?

We pretty much know what they are. It just comes down to if I do treatments first or the surgoey. I am going to let them decide I guess since they spent all that money on the piece of paper they can use it:rotfl2:

Dude- you are going to have to go home sometime! :rotfl2:

Your family will find you no matter where you try and hide!:rotfl:

Oh no, I get a room!!! You can make me go back...please let me stay, I'll behave

Oh no, I get a room!!! You can make me go back...please let me stay, I'll behave

Okay- how about we dub you the offical nightwatch woman- you can have a place to sleep here
copsmiley.gif

You have to keep out the riff-raff- no wait, we ARE the riff-raff :rotfl2:

Ha- I found this while looking for a little security guard smiley- this is funny!
G4vtVivnwUC2kdY7zN7cCzCKuV6Q.jpg

Aw Kellie I am sorry...We Freaps will get you through this.

Speaking of Booze - this was the flower arrangement I wanted to get you (apparently you live "outside" their delivery area;) )
applemartini.jpg

wow now if that showed up John would have wondered what we really do on this thread. But it would have been kinda fitten for this crew.
Hey Tink I am going to be spending alot of time at Brigham and Womens Hospital. We can do a freap lunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter