Free Cutting Board for AP

F&W Sticky is on the Restaurant Board.

4 separate days of entering Epcot qualifies you for the cutting board.

Moving you to Restaurants. :)
Thanks I checked in promotions, I didn't think this would be under Restaurant. Thank you. So after you enter Epcot four days you can just go and pick it up?

Thanks I checked in promotions, I didn't think this would be under Restaurant. Thank you. So after you enter Epcot four days you can just go and pick it up?
Yes. By day #4 of F&W, APs were in line for the boards. :)

The picture makes the board look like it is on the smaller side, but they look nice and looking forward to getting ours.

I saw on the lines app that you had to register in the festival center your first visit to get the cutting board, is that true?

I saw on the lines app that you had to register in the festival center your first visit to get the cutting board, is that true?

Yes. Go to the festival center on your first visit. They'll check your AP card and scan your MagicBands. After that, visit Epcot 3 more times on separate days (you don't have to go to the festival center each time). On your 4th visit, head back to the festival center to get your cutting board. We get ours tomorrow. They are small, but it's a fun little gift.

No that is NOT true. You are going to the festival center on visit number 1 to get your magnet which they check off on the ipad that you got it. To get the cutting board they will scan your band and check the dates you entered Epcot to make sure this is the 4th DAY you have been in the park during the festival.
You could go to the festival Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday and say Friday. On Friday you could stop by the festival and do the booths and shops there, collect your magnet AND get your cutting board. Saves you going way out of your way if you are not riding mission space or test track

Is there a way to avoid 2 separate trips to the festival center? Can I just wait and go on day 4, and get both the magnet and the cutting board?

But just to clarify, you have to scan your magic band at the entrance of Epcot four different days, correct? Not once in the morning and again in the evening?

I’ll be visiting during the half marathon weekend and my friend I’m with only has a three day PH pass. But I may have to swing by on our arrival night just to scan my band. Would be a shame to miss out on the free gift by one visit!

But just to clarify, you have to scan your magic band at the entrance of Epcot four different days, correct? Not once in the morning and again in the evening?

I’ll be visiting during the half marathon weekend and my friend I’m with only has a three day PH pass. But I may have to swing by on our arrival night just to scan my band. Would be a shame to miss out on the free gift by one visit!

Yes, four different days.

We were there Labour Day weekend, and picked up our cutting boards Monday before we left. The line seems long but it moves fast.

You do NOT need to visit the Festival Centre except to pick up your magnet and/or cutting board. (A couple in front of us thought you had to register each visit, and waited in almost the whole line before finding out they didn’t.)

Check your cutting board over when they hand it to you...my first one had a blurred Mickey, and I had to go back in and trade it because I didn’t notice right away.

BTW, when we were there last weekend, the Passholder merchandise counter at Mousegears still had lots of Donald magnets from the summer. If you didn’t get one, it’s worth stopping to check.

Here’s pics of ours, with the magnets for size comparison

B69FEBF0-4567-44BD-B4E7-4A48D75C7766.jpeg E51D7D92-75CD-4AA6-88FB-7E50A4055718.jpeg

I appreciate the pictures of the magnets for comparison-Thanks, bookbabe626. Is there a time of day that's good/bad to get your cutting board in terms of lines? I want to avoid spending quality time standing in line when I could be out and about eating food. I was thinking of going in the AM before the booths open, but then I wondered if that's maybe what everyone else is thinking.

We got in line just before 11am on Monday morning, and the line was partway down the ramp into the building, but that was about a 30 minute wait. The line was a bit longer when we left. That was a holiday Monday and the first weekend of F&W, though, so I’d guess if you could go during the day on a weekday the line might be shorter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter