Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What dates and resorts is everyone hoping for?

I am hoping for Oct 26- Nov 4th, not quite sure on the resort yet, lol I better hurry up and make up my mind :)

A few more questions:

What time can we book the resort online for FD? Or do we have to go thru a CM at 7:00 a.m.?

Also, are the October dates supposedly going to be released tomorrow as well or is the FD only for dates into September?

Thanks!

Depends when disney updates the site - some have said that in the past you might see the discount available at midnight (look at the "special offers" link on the home page and see if it's there yet). Otherwise you can make a new reservation at 6am eastern online, or wait until 7am eastern to call (changes to existing reservation, or you just want to talk to a person)

All dates have been released into December. Most of October is not included in the offer. See the very first post in the whole thread for specifics.

Is this on top the $19.02 (?) we pay to upgrade from QS to Reg DP or do we subtract that from $48 per person?

Yes. It's the price of the Deluxe Dining plan minus the price of the QS, which you were getting for free. That's how much per person per night you'd pay to upgrade.

Depends when disney updates the site - some have said that in the past you might see the discount available at midnight (look at the "special offers" link on the home page and see if it's there yet).

Just to make sure I knew where it was I just checked the special offers and it says "Server is busy. Sorry, but the server is unavailable due to maintenance or scheduled downtime. Please try again later." Would this have to do with the offer coming out tonight/tomorrow? :cool1:

That's what I'm getting whenever I check the page too! It's been that way for about an hour now, at least that's the time span between the past two times I've checked. AGH and I'm about to walk out the door, I'll be so mad if they release the deal while I'm out and about!!!! The anticipation is almost too much to bear. :upsidedow

Just to make sure I knew where it was I just checked the special offers and it says "Server is busy. Sorry, but the server is unavailable due to maintenance or scheduled downtime. Please try again later." Would this have to do with the offer coming out tonight/tomorrow? :cool1:

I don't know but I have been unable to check rates or make dining reservations. I have been trying since yesterday. :headache:

Please don't flame me, I really have been sifting through here trying to find this but I have gotten different results. I am looking for the specific number to call starting at 7am tomorrow to book my trip once the free dining is released to the public. I keep getting search results for dining reservation 407-WDW-DINE, which I don't need yet. I also got 407-939-7429 and 407-WDW-STAY. I just want to make sure I dial the correct number since I'm gonna be up bright and early waiting to make this call. Can anyone help?

How do I cancel a package without losing my dining reservations? I saw someone say that you can but on MDE it says that all my reservations are linked. Thanks!

No, I know, I paid $48 when all was said and done. But that person wants to upgrade to deluxe from QS. I've got no idea what that costs.

Oh ok. I think its more like $60 something. Price from qs to reg is $19 then to deluxe. Too much FDing talk lol thanks for clarifying that

Please don't flame me, I really have been sifting through here trying to find this but I have gotten different results. I am looking for the specific number to call starting at 7am tomorrow to book my trip once the free dining is released to the public. I keep getting search results for dining reservation 407-WDW-DINE, which I don't need yet. I also got 407-939-7429 and 407-WDW-STAY. I just want to make sure I dial the correct number since I'm gonna be up bright and early waiting to make this call. Can anyone help?

I called 407-939-7639

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter