Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What, in your opinion, is the likelihood that all the resorts with FD will sell out tomorrow? Specifically the moderate.

I know it would be pure speculation, but I'm curious if my chances are really good for getting FD or not so good at all.

BTW, I'm looking at October 26th.

What, in your opinion, is the liklihood that all the resorts with FD will sell out tomorrow? Specifically the moderate. I know it would be pure speculation, but I'm curious if my chances are really good for getting FD or not so good at all. BTW, I'm looking at October 26th.

I really think u will be fine. My friends book a value last year 3 weeks after FDing came out and got what they wanted.

Thank you! I will feel much better while sitting on hold having a number that someone has used succesfully

What, in your opinion, is the likelihood that all the resorts with FD will sell out tomorrow? Specifically the moderate.

I know it would be pure speculation, but I'm curious if my chances are really good for getting FD or not so good at all.

BTW, I'm looking at October 26th.

0%

The panic created on DIS about phoning the first morning at 7 am is ridiculous and unfounded. Next month at this time there will be plenty of rooms left at both CSR and CBR.

I am sure this has been asked and answered, but is there no way to book free dining online tomorrow?

Also, I am a Disney Visa cardholder so I prefer to call today so I don't get held up on hold tomorrow. However, I recently made a large purchase with the card and only have about $150 of available credit until the end of the week. I am assuming at least the full deposit on the Disney Visa card is required to book it? Is there a way they confirm you are in fact using the Disney Visa card if you are providing the booking code for cardholders?

Thanks!

0%

The panic created on DIS about phoning the first morning at 7 am is ridiculous and unfounded. Next month at this time there will be plenty of rooms left at both CSR and CBR.

Thanks to you and Mommyof3 - I feel much more relaxed now! I was really starting to stress; heart palps and all - CRAZY!

I am sure this has been asked and answered, but is there no way to book free dining online tomorrow? Also, I am a Disney Visa cardholder so I prefer to call today so I don't get held up on hold tomorrow. However, I recently made a large purchase with the card and only have about $150 of available credit until the end of the week. I am assuming at least the full deposit on the Disney Visa card is required to book it? Is there a way they confirm you are in fact using the Disney Visa card if you are providing the booking code for cardholders? Thanks!

U can book online and yes they make sure u use a disney visa. If u have a ressie already u would have to call. Not sure what time it will be available online though. Could be midnight or 3am or 6am

Thanks to you and Mommyof3 - I feel much more relaxed now! I was really starting to stress; heart palps and all - CRAZY!

Oh believe me i did too! And i called right at 7 for DV got through right away and the cm's computer froze said she would put me back in the que and hung up on me. I couldnt get through for a other 40min. I wanted to cry :'( but i finally got through. Fingers crossed for all the GP ppl :)

I am sure this has been asked and answered, but is there no way to book free dining online tomorrow?

Also, I am a Disney Visa cardholder so I prefer to call today so I don't get held up on hold tomorrow. However, I recently made a large purchase with the card and only have about $150 of available credit until the end of the week. I am assuming at least the full deposit on the Disney Visa card is required to book it? Is there a way they confirm you are in fact using the Disney Visa card if you are providing the booking code for cardholders?

Thanks!

Yes, we always book online. I've never used the phone.

Oh believe me i did too! And i called right at 7 for DV got through right away and the cm's computer froze said she would put me back in the que and hung up on me. I couldnt get through for a other 40min. I wanted to cry :'( but i finally got through. Fingers crossed for all the GP ppl :)

I would have freaked out if I got hung up on! Where are you staying in October? Looks like we will be there the same time :)

It would be less expensive to pay out of pocket for the extra table service meals because to get free dinning requires two days of tickets. So in this case you would have to have two separate reservations with two different sets of tickets. That would cost quite a bit more than paying for three table service meals out of pocket. I would price out the cost of your OOP meals with the cost to upgrade your whole trip to regular dinning. If you would be paying more to pay OOP than to upgrade, then it would make sense to upgrade the entire stay to regular dinning, but then you would have to add in a couple more table reservations. ;)

I don't want to do all table service, can you use a TS credit at a QS place?? The upgrade costs aren't that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter