Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just something to consider: When I called last week for the disney visa offer, I called at 7am on the dot. I was on hold for 1 1/2 hours. I eventually had to hang up because of work. When I called back on my lunch break, I was only on hold for 20 minutes. When I asked about why the huge difference in wait times, the cast member said they call in more people in the afternoon than first thing in the morning. So my take was they have a minimal crew at 7am. It may be better to just wait until noon to call.

I was one that was able to book last week (and extremely lucky on hold time, too:cool1:) but GOOD LUCK to everyone today. I actually was up at midnight and was checking the site, just to see if maybe POR would be included and up this morning, still checking. Now as there is nothing yet online, I am happy to know I'm done but I know the anxiety y'all are feeling right now. Just think, this time tomorrow it should be all over but the celebrationspixiedust:

I called disney yesterday to see if I could get the Visa free dining (my card had not arrived). The rep told me that it was being released to general public today.

Just something to consider: When I called last week for the disney visa offer, I called at 7am on the dot. I was on hold for 1 1/2 hours. I eventually had to hang up because of work. When I called back on my lunch break, I was only on hold for 20 minutes. When I asked about why the huge difference in wait times, the cast member said they call in more people in the afternoon than first thing in the morning. So my take was they have a minimal crew at 7am. It may be better to just wait until noon to call.

But thats like postponing Christmas!!! Lol i too was on hold for 1.5hrs that morning and later called got right through

Just wanted to pop in and say good luck to everyone trying to get free dining!!!! I always watch these threads with anxiety as if I was trying to book it myself!!

Hopefully everyone gets their pixie dust!!! :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter