Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
booked on line at 6:40am Wilderness Lodge 9/25-10/1. Woods view. Now I have to wait on hold to cancel the old one. Yes I have 2 rooms booked at different resorts. I had booked way earlier and was going to transfer it to free dining but I really do not like being on hold so I just booked another room. They should have more people working the phones. I was actually thinking the room discount was a better deal until I ran the numbers. If it had only been the 2 of us it would have been but with 3 adults----got to have free dining. Off to work.

Got it to work online for US resident from the regular SO page! Booked at Caribbean Beach 10/26-11/3!!!

Reservation confirmed... All Star Sports for October 3-11 with Free Dining. I should be happy but I'm disappointed. My husband isn't going to be happy. This is the resort he did NOT want to stay in :(

I just got POP online for 10/29-11/4. I went through the 30% offer at first to find the small link to free dining. Kept getting server busy when trying to go to payment but finally went through.

Is the onlineoffer only for 6 nights 7 day?

I see a lot of people with shorter bookings. How did you manage to book it?
I need Pop 27 oct - 1nov. :confused3

Offer page online says its a 6 night/7 day deal only?

EDIT: If you go through the offer it will let you book with the FD for shorter stays.

BTW, I'm trying for Pop and it showed availability but now the server is busy so it can't add the dining plan.

But this probably means that there is availability at Pop.

Just go to the cart the dining plan is there it just won't let you upgrade.

Just seeing what's available and had no problems with the regular US special offers page. It didn't come up right away, so I sorted it alphabetically and it popped right up. Using google chrome.

Finally off the phone. I had an AMAZING and magical CM named Laurel Ann. Hope the spelling is correct. She was seriously amazing, so upbeat and helpful, and did everything quickly. She was so knowledgeable. I hope you all have the same experience!

Yes! Was able to book our 1st pick (Wilderness Lodge) online with no problems!!! So happy! Good luck, I hope everyone else gets what they want!!

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

I just finished booking successfully online! CBR Pirate room - standard view for 2 adults 11/12/14-11/18/14 with FREE DINING :yay::yay::yay:
Keep trying guys and FWIW doing it online was quick and easy pixiedust:

HE SHOOTS! HE SCORES! HE HAS WIFE FILE FOR DIVORCE!!! pixiedust:

CHRISTMAS @ WILDERNESS LODGE w/ FREE DINING!

Ended up spending about the same for 9 nights at Wilderness Lodge as we would have spent on POR and paid OOP for the eats-n-treats. (OK, That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter