Free Dining 2014 Discussion ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My TA hasn't even gotten through on the lines yet and has even trying since 7. Has dialed about 500 times. Oh my.

Still holding on 2 phones for over an hour, but I just booked online!

POP Century resort 9/3-9/12 with a Deluxe dining :)

Woot woot

Still waiting on the phones though because I need to cancel our old reservation and get everything canceled

Got through online and was able to select POP free dining, but when I click Continue/Add Dining Plan it says "Server Is Busy" - yeah...I bet it is!

Instead of clicking Continue or Add Dining Plan, I went up to My Cart and clicked Checkout.

Doing that allowed me to book it!

POP Standard 9/13-9/20 with Free QSDP and 7-day MYW tickets: $2243.22

:cool1:

Yay!!!& Wilderness 11/17-11/22 (including my first ever birthday trip) online...took 4 minutes!!!!pixiedust:

I got the site to work, but it won't let me upgrade from Quick Service to Regular Dining. If I go ahead and book, can I call later and upgrade to the Regular Dining Package?

Just booked Pop Century 9/23 - 10/3 with Free Dining!!! SO EXCITED! This is my first experience with the dining plan! Booked on the website perpetual busy signal trying to call!
I'll call and cancel my other reservation another day it seems impossible today!

Good luck to all those trying now!!

Does anyone know how much extra to upgrade to the regular DDP?

19.02 per person per night to upgrade from qick service to regular DDP

Just booked Pop Century 9/23 - 10/3 with Free Dining!!! SO EXCITED! This is my first experience with the dining plan! Booked on the website perpetual busy signal trying to call!
I'll call and cancel my other reservation another day it seems impossible today!

Good luck to all those trying now!!

Does anyone know how much extra to upgrade to the regular DDP?

$18.65 for adults, not sure for kids. It's $60.64 for DP and $41.99 for QS, so the difference is $18.65.

Still holding at an hour and two minutes. Every time the music breaks, my stomach falls to the floor thinking that a CM is picking up :crazy2: I can't handle this pressure!!
lol me too! It's been over an hour how long do you think our wait will be? I should've used a TA!

For those keeping track - I was able to get CBR for my dates 11/1-11/7. I booked online, and it literally took maybe 7 minutes, even with paying deposit. I logged out and am playing around now with some different dates and getting server busy messages.

But for Jersey week, only mod I could get with a standard room was CBR (so not my fave but whatevs, I'll keep checking). CSR only had the business class rooms.

Got what we wanted this morning with the Canada offer POP Sept 26 - Oct 3. Good luck and pixiedust: to all those trying now!!

I'll call back tonight after work to cancel my other reservation when the lines are a bit quieter

Angain good luck everyone and remember all it takes is Faith, trust and pixiedust:

For those waiting for those "extra rooms" you can usually cancel online. Just saying... (I am not one waiting)

I booked with my free dining bounce back at POR but I'm just as excited seeing everybody in on the action today! Sending everybody poco dust:):cool1:

lol me too! It's been over an hour how long do you think our wait will be? I should've used a TA!

I have no idea!!! I've hit the music loop :rotfl2: The only way I can handle this is with humor....which is what I do when I'm nervous lol. I am hoping that since online is working that it will help CM's field call's better and more efficiently...but at this point....who knows!!!

TA is the best! She has already emailed me and we got beach club garden view nov 19-27th!!!!! I can't believe shes already gotten back to me!!!! I am thrilled beyond belief !! This is exactly what I asked for and she got it for me!!! :thumbsup2

I hope everyone else gets some pixie dustpixiedust:

WTG TA!!!!

Congrats JULLS!

I have an existing reservation. Can I book the same dates again on the website and then call and cancel my current reservation? Can I have two of the same packages at the same time?

Website still isn't working of course, so any chance if CSR wasn't available for me with DV that it would be with the GP offer? My dates are Oct. 3-11 so I'm guessing maybe there is a conference?

Gartner Symposium is that week. They fill up some of the deluxe resorts, and CSR. We were at CSR that time last year, and I will say those IT guys made for a quiet trip for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter