Free Dining 2014 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have POR booked for Oct 19-23. Any chance of me still getting a pin code for free dining for those dates? Would pins have gone out already since it will be announced in a few days? Also didn't know if I could get a pin code since we are booked already.

you could still get a PIN even if you are already booked. Have not seen any posts about PINs for Fall yet.

PINs are very hard to come by and most people who are hoping for one are disappointed. Does not hurt to call. I called about the FD PINs I saw posted last May, not luck but travelling with my sister. Asked CM to check her name/address and she had one! Never got an e-mail and has no MDE account.
Be sure to ask the CM to check the names of everyone in your party.

I had been getting PINs all the time and now nothing for over a year but sis is still getting them.

Call in when the line opens Thursday morning with card in hand and tell them you want free dining for Card holders. They will know about it and take care of you. Make sure you have enough room on the card to put down the deposit.
I already paid 1k on my package (and not with the card) Do I need to pay $200 with my card to my package to get the offer?

Just as an FYI for anyone interested

Oct 25-28 there is a huge convention in Orlando for the IACP. The projected number of attendees, according to the Orlando Convention Center, is 22,000. Multiply that number times family members (say 4 per family) and that's an extra 88,000 people during that week :worried:

I book the All Star resorts for that week and had not clue on the free DD program. I also hope that this is a slower week. I am not sure if it will be better to upgrade my hotel now or just pay the difference (18.95pp?) Is it possible for a non card holder to do this prior to the 7th, if not what would be the suggestion for doing this fairly quickly? Would it be better to make a new reservation on line and call and get a credit of the $200 deposit OR just call and wait on hold and change with a member? Thanks for the help.

Ok, so I'm one of the people who was planning on Oct 19-27...in the process of switching ADR's for a FD week. My wife asked, "Are we doing this because of rumors on the internet?"....this may have been addressed, but Joe/Black how definite are the dates? 90%, 50%? Just trying to explain to someone who doesn't read disboards....

Ok, so I'm one of the people who was planning on Oct 19-27...in the process of switching ADR's for a FD week. My wife asked, "Are we doing this because of rumors on the internet?"....this may have been addressed, but Joe/Black how definite are the dates? 90%, 50%? Just trying to explain to someone who doesn't read disboards....

They are pretty solid. Don't do any changes that cost money until they go live, but definitely do your ADRs.

First time poster
I am planning on staying at the POR 10/30-11/9 can i upgrade to the deluxe plan
or am i stuck in the regular plan.

They are accurate. Things can change last minute, but it is typical for this to leak a few days ahead with accurate dates. Probably at 98%. 2% is for Disney changing its mind last minute on the dates. Doesn't usually happen.

Thanks, but i don't have an existing reservation. I am waiting for the offer and am wondering how i book online- is there a code that will be published, etc.

For the visa offer, you have to call. For the public offer, you have to book through the link on Disney's special offers page.

Thanks, but i don't have an existing reservation. I am waiting for the offer and am wondering how i book online- is there a code that will be published, etc.

If you are using the Disney visa discount you have to call in at 7am est time to book it wont be able to be booked online

I am so excited about the possibility of releasing all of the dates at once! Getting to make my ADR's after knowing if I will have the DDP will be such a relief.

Thank you to everyone being so helpful on this thread!

If you are using the Disney visa discount you have to call in at 7am est time to book it wont be able to be booked online

Thanks.. Don't have a Disney Visa though. I was inquiring about booking the GP offer at midnight when it's released- how do you apply the FD via online reservation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter