Free dining ADR's booked - Need 1 more

Carrieannew

DIS Veteran
Hey folks-

We have our ADR's booked for 9-7 through 9-11 but need to come up with something for our first night. We are booking our flights tonight so we know now we will be there midday 9-6 and will be able to have a nice dinner that night. This is what we have so far

9-7 7:10 1900 Park Fare
9-8 7:20 Whispering Canyon Cafe
9-9 9:00am Chef Mickeys (saturday night out mommys only!!)
9-10 8:00pm Ohana (hoping for window seat for wishes)
9-11 7:05 50's Prime Time Cafe

It will be my best friend and I. With my daughter (8) and her kids boy and girl 4 and 5. Its her kids first trip to disney. And her first trip onsite. I really want the first night dinner to be special. But im out of ideas. Help!!!!!

Thank you!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Are you wanting to book at a restaurant that's NOT in one of the parks, since it's your first day there?

Actually, I've just noticed that only 50s Prime Time is IN a park. Maybe you could swap one of your current ADRs for one that's in EPCOT?? There are so many great restaurants there!

I think Coral Reef was excellent. We got to sit close to the tank and our son loved it. Food was fantastic!

Thank you guys for your help. I think we are going to go with Crystal Palace for the first night. Everyone is going to want to hit MK the first day and it would make sence. Thank you!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter