Free dining bounce back

pkf4bucs

Mouseketeer
When were the dates they were offering for 2014 free dining if you booked while at Disney this year?

I was also wondering this as we are planning a trip for Dec 2014 but would love to possibly get free dining does anyone have the 2013 details? thanks in advance:cool1::cool1:

Ouch. Going at the beginning of Oct. and was hoping for then. I thought FD went into Oct. this year.

FD BB ended in sometime in November. Current offer was for room discount.

I waited till the last minute and never got around checking here in DIS to see what was the actual offer.

On our room it had the FD offer still. Called and they gave it to me as it was their fault for not pulling it out of the room.

For now I have it for 8/20 - offer was for 8/20 to 9/25.

I will probably call and change it anyway and might switch it to a room discount if it's available earlier.

...On our room it had the FD offer still. Called and they gave it to me as it was their fault for not pulling it out of the room. . .

If only we could be so lucky - quit getting PIN codes mysteriously last year after our November trip. Haven't enjoyed FD since. Curious if moving to a new zip code or dropping our travel agent was the reason.... Regardless we keep plugging along. Headed to the world in Feb (49 days & counting) & hoping against hope to score big with a FD BB for 10th anniv trip in fall '14.

Sent from my iPhone using DisBoards

not sure of exact dates but we were there in mid august and booked bounce back for next year. We are booked September27th till October 4th, so it was valid at least until September 27th.

Free dining bounce back was for August 20 to September 29th.

We booked two weeks starting August 20th but are hoping to cancel that and rebook with free dining for November.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter