Free Dining Discussion (And a Whole Lot More) - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am now out of therapy and on my own. I feel a thousand percent better too. Still some numb and tingling issues with my hand, but they said that's the last thing to go away and could be months. So for now I do my exercises and slowly progress from 95% to 100%.

I am now out of therapy and on my own. I feel a thousand percent better too. Still some numb and tingling issues with my hand, but they said that's the last thing to go away and could be months. So for now I do my exercises and slowly progress from 95% to 100%.

Yay!!! Good news! Soooo glad to hear you're feeling better and that PT worked for you!:banana:

How did it ship? Post office or UPS?

It came in my mail I was shocked . It's cute lights up green when you plug it in and basically it tells you all about MDE. Cute video. MBs. Fp plus . There's a magnet that has our arrival date and the date we can start making dinner ressies. And when we can start our fp plus ressies. It's cool A personalized book to read about everything new

It came in my mail I was shocked . It's cute lights up green when you plug it in and basically it tells you all about MDE. Cute video. MBs. Fp plus . There's a magnet that has our arrival date and the date we can start making dinner ressies. And when we can start our fp plus ressies. It's cool A personalized book to read about everything new

Eeeeeeeee! I hope we gets ours soon!

So glad to hear that. Hope you attain that 5% soon!

I booked a keys to the kingdom tour 2 or 3 months ago for today. Well there are no tours after the 20th they are blocked. Talked with guest relations and they claim there is no way it could have been booked and of course this is the only reservation number I left at home! My credit card was charged months ago! Now I have to call chase and then call disney back so they can reverse the charge. Disappointed. This was supposed to be my special thing while the family went golfing and we have no plans to return for at least 5 years. They were very sorry and gave me 2 fastpasses for my time.

hippsmom said:
I booked a keys to the kingdom tour 2 or 3 months ago for today. Well there are no tours after the 20th they are blocked. Talked with guest relations and they claim there is no way it could have been booked and of course this is the only reservation number I left at home! My credit card was charged months ago! Now I have to call chase and then call disney back so they can reverse the charge. Disappointed. This was supposed to be my special thing while the family went golfing and we have no plans to return for at least 5 years. They were very sorry and gave me 2 fastpasses for my time.

Do you have the email confirmation saved? Maybe you can borrow a computer and print it out. They should still honor it, whether they're doing it or not, if you can supply your confirmation.

My package and flash drive came today! It's like an early an christmas present!

We got our too today:thumbsup2 DH never actually buys me anything got the mail and has claimed to everyone that he got this as my Christmas present.

Merry Christmas to all of my DIS friends!! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday! Tomorrows going to be a little crazy so I wanted to tell everyone today. :)

...and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care, in hopes that free dining would soon be near!!!

A very Merry Christmas to all of you, my friends!!!

Merry Christmas to all of my DIS friends!! I hope you all have a fantastic holiday! Tomorrows going to be a little crazy so I wanted to tell everyone today. :)

:santa: Merry Christmas as well to all my new DIS friends!! And may we all have the opportunity to enjoy Disney in 2014.

Thank you to everyone who helped with their advice and made our trip this month even more special. We had an awesome time!

Wow, my trip isn't until August, but I got my Flash drive package today. How nice....it's in a very nice box with a book and magnet. Very impressive. :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter