Free dining is here for the Fall

salemnews

Mouseketeer
Free dining will be extended beyond September. Bookings for these dates will begin August 1. As usual, Disney Visa holders should have a few days notice to book early, likely on July 29. The dates are below: September 29 - October 2 October 18 - November 2 November 11 - 23 December 12 - 22 As usual, certain room types are excluded, such as campsites at Ft. Wilderness, 3-bedroom villas, and the Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation. A 3 night minimum stay (14 night maximum) and two day minimum park ticket is required for each person in the party. Disney Value Resorts ~ Quick Service Dining Plan Included (can be upgraded to regular plan) All-Star Movies Resort All-Star Music Resort All-Star Sports Resort Pop Century Resort Art of Animation Resort (excluding Little Mermaid rooms) Moderate Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included Carribean Beach Resort Coronado Springs Resort Port Orleans Resort French Quarter and Riverside Deluxe Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included Animal Kingdom Lodge Yacht & Beach Club Resorts BoardWalk Inn Contemporary Resort Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Polynesian Resort Wilderness Lodge Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts ~ Regular Dining Plan Included Bay Lake Tower Animal Kingdom Villas Beach Club Villas BoardWalk Villas Old Key West Resort Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa The Villas at Disneys Wilderness Lodge Fort Wilderness Cabins A word of thanks as well to Dave at **************. He and I have had continued discussions on this topic for some time and shared much insight on the Free Dining promotions both in September and beyond.

We always go the day after Thanksgiving and free dining has been offered for the week after. Is that not the case this year?

Why are the mermaid rooms at the AOA the only Disney resort rooms that are
not included in the free dining plan? If this the case I will be canceling my reservation and booking somewhere else. Can you please let me know for sure that these rooms are in fact excluded from the free dining plan.

not included in the free dining plan? If this the case I will be canceling my reservation and booking somewhere else. Can you please let me know for sure that these rooms are in fact excluded from the free dining plan.

99% chance they will NOT be included. Those rooms typically book well so need to offer a promo.

Thank you for info.. How sure are you on the dates? I have a December 4th reservation hoping for the offer then due to past years. I also was hoping it would fall within the dates of the pins people are getting. I thought I was safe with those dates.

From what I've heard the week after Thanksgiving sold really well and Pop Warner is the week after that which is why they aren't starting free dining til later.

The LM have been excluded from almost all public offers since they opened. The only time they offered them at a discount to the public was at opening because they opened 3 months earlier than expected. They needed to fill them quickly. They sell out regularly, so no need to offer a discount. You could stay at POP. It is just over the bridge from AoA. In fact, the LM rooms were actually more POP rooms until they decided to halt construction and do suites on the rest of the property. :goodvibes

From what I've heard the week after Thanksgiving sold really well and Pop Warner is the week after that which is why they aren't starting free dining til later.

Well that just stinks, I'm booked from 11/29 till 12/5 and was holding out hope for free dining. :( Oh well, even though I'm paying rack rate I will still have a great time.

Well that just stinks, I'm booked from 11/29 till 12/5 and was holding out hope for free dining. :( Oh well, even though I'm paying rack rate I will still have a great time.

Rumors are that a room discount will be coming out soon. Hopefully it will help those of you traveling that week. Good luck! :goodvibes

Rumors are that a room discount will be coming out soon. Hopefully it will help those of you traveling that week. Good luck! :goodvibes

Dear God, I hope so.

I was planning on booking Nov 30-Dec 8 at AoA.

If we can get some room discounts I'm moving to mod or deluxe.

This is crappy. We had scheduled to go Dec 7-14 and now we are screwed. Might be a change of location now since it will be $1000 more.

If this does happen which I am really hopeful and I checked in on Oct. 30th and stayed until Nov. 10 would I be eligible for free dining for the entire stay since the check in date is part of the free dining?

If this does happen which I am really hopeful and I checked in on Oct. 30th and stayed until Nov. 10 would I be eligible for free dining for the entire stay since the check in date is part of the free dining?

I'm pretty sure that you would only be eligible for the free dining during the specific dates. So if free dining is offered from Oct 30 - Nov 10 without any gaps in the availability, then you will be all set. We stayed last fall for 8 days and had free dining the whole time. Good luck!! Can't wait until the dates are officially posted.

I'm pretty sure that you would only be eligible for the free dining during the specific dates. So if free dining is offered from Oct 30 - Nov 10 without any gaps in the availability, then you will be all set. We stayed last fall for 8 days and had free dining the whole time. Good luck!! Can't wait until the dates are officially posted.

Incorrect. As long as the dining plan deal is offered on the day you check in, it is offered for the length of your stay.

Rules:

MouseSavers said:
With this offer, get a FREE Disney Dining Plan when you book a full price Magic Your Way package and check in between 9/2/13 – 9/25/13. (That means you can check in as late as 9/25/13 and the offer will apply to your entire stay, up to 14 nights.) You must purchase a package that includes a minimum of 3 nights accommodation at an on-site Walt Disney World resort and a minimum 2-day Base Ticket at full price.

Guests who book a vacation package at one of Disney’s Value Resorts will receive the Quick Service Dining Plan.
Guests who book a vacation package at Disney’s Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts will receive the regular Dining Plan.

Dining upgrades can be added:

Guests staying at a Value Resort can upgrade from the Quick Service Dining Plan to the regular Dining Plan for less than $19 per adult, per night, and less than $3 per child, per night.
Guests staying at a Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resort can upgrade from the regular Dining Plan to the Deluxe Dining Plan for less than $45 per adult, per night, and less than $10 per child, per night.

Tickets can also be upgraded to add Park Hopper, Water Park Fun & More and/or No Expiration, for an extra cost.

Note that this offer is during PEAK HURRICANE SEASON, so I strongly recommend buying trip insurance!

I hope this holds true, we also check in at AoA Nemo on October 30th check out on November 4th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter