Free Dining is out and on the site!!

So glad I was up early and couldn't sleep and saw it on FB! Able to change our reservation easily. POP Standard room 8/24-9/4!!!!!

Nice to see FD for the Summer months!

Good to see as well. I also believe they did it like this because of Galaxies Edge. I don’t think there will be anything for Oct on, well Oct has been excluded for the last couple years and Nov has been minimal but I think they’ve added some summer over the last year or so to gear up for this. I was just shocked that it was released almost 4 months early and mods only get QS.

Good to see as well. I also believe they did it like this because of Galaxies Edge. I don’t think there will be anything for Oct on, well Oct has been excluded for the last couple years and Nov has been minimal but I think they’ve added some summer over the last year or so to gear up for this. I was just shocked that it was released almost 4 months early and mods only get QS.
Mods have only gotten quick service for the past two years I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter