Free dining March 2014

timallen

Mouseketeer
When historically do they release free dining for this time its looking like the price is getting more and more so need the free dining to make it worth while thanks in advance :thumbsup2

Sorry - just realized you are in the England and I know they book earlier. For the US it was the following: They probably won't start booking for 2014 until early August. By mid-August 2010 and 2011, I was able to get a free dining for my January 2011 and February 2012 trips. The package deal and resort discounts for Jan and Feb 2013 were released later this year - in the beginning to mid October. I believe the time frame for this offer included bookings through mid-March. They also didn't release a free dining offer to the public. I believe now instead of a free dining offer, they offered a "play, stay and dine" discount. The discount was slightly less than free dining, but still a very good savings. The only free dining that I know of recently has been released is via e-mail with a PIN number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter