Free Dining... more rooms open!

3littlelprincesses

Earning My Ears
Just a heads up for anyone still searching...I just checked free dining room availability and lots of resorts/room types have opened up for November dates! I hope this will help someone :)

Thanks for posting this!!!! I was just able to call and change my room reservation from water view to standard at CSR and it saved us $279.00:tongue::tongue:

I was coming to post the same thing! So happy, we just switched from 2 rooms at pop to 1 at CBR. Saved $1037.03! I am so glad I've been checking every morning lately.

My daily checking got me FD at POR, for all my dates in Sept I had initially booked 9/17 to 9/22 at CSR water view and 9/22 business class. Happy to be able to get POR

SO bummed I missed this! All seems to be gone now :( All I want to do is add one night. Ughhh :furious:

SO bummed I missed this! All seems to be gone now :( All I want to do is add one night. Ughhh :furious:

do not give up this is where I was yesterday. I booked a night in another category just to be sure I had something. Then I kept checking for availability. the CM I spoke to was optimistic just keep trying.

I must have missed it. I even tried to call to see if there was anything for my dates. The only thing she could find was a 2 bedroom concierge suite at Boardwalk...a little out of my price range for this trip ;)

Agree, everyone keep looking! We have a bounce back booked at the YC club level for September. Started to think it would be nice to make it a split stay instead, doing a 3 nights at Grand Floridain main building & then 4 at YC. I saw the room I wanted with the summer discount about 10 days ago, but it was late at night & I waivered; didn't book it. It was gone when I checked the next day. Been checking several times a day since then. I could get 2 nights, 4 nights or the whole week at GF RPC with the late summer discount, but not the 3 nights I wanted. I checked this morning & early this afternoon. Checked again just before 5pm & there it was!!! GF RPC deluxe king room for 3 nights I want!!! :woohoo: I don't usually like to book things like that from my phone, but I wasn't taking any chances on it disappearing- I booked so quick it wasn't funny! I'll call tomorrow & try to get my YC bounce back adjusted down to 4 nights. If they won't, it is available with the summer discount so I'll just cancel & rebook it. So excited!! :jumping1:

Just a heads up for anyone still searching...I just checked free dining room availability and lots of resorts/room types have opened up for November dates! I hope this will help someone :)
Thanks for posting this. I checked availability for my dates right after you posted this in the morning and I was shocked to see preferred and garden rooms at POR available for my dates. There were only Royal rooms available when FD opened up in April. They got scooped up pretty quickly today though.

I was able to switch from a Royal Room at POR to a king room! I know its sounds crazy, but its just DH and I in September and we would rather have a king bed .... oh, and it saved us $197!

More rooms seem to be opening up this morning. Maybe they are loading them with the 2017 rooms.

Yup got Carribean beach through a Sunday when every other time I looked the dining stopped on Saturday! Just saved the family almost $1200

There's availability at All Star Sports that showed up this morning for the week after Thanksgiving, if anyone is looking.

More rooms open for Thanksgiving week. I just saw standard room at Boardwalk. Looks like mostly Deluxes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter