Free dining question

COSteph

Earning My Ears
does anyone know if there will be free dining offered for November or first of December?

And if free dining is offered but starts,say, in the middle of your stay will you still get it?

It's been about 7 years since we have gone and I can't remember much and so much has changed.

Thanks.

Free dining has already ended for this year you had to book by July 11. It would need to be going on your first day then you get it for your whole stay.

If you were to book and Free Dining started in the middle of your stay, in order to get it you would have to book a split stay. It is not retroactive, it won't start at the beginning of your stay. You would have to book the first part without free dining, and the second part with free dining. Two different stays.

When do they do free dining usually? I know there's no real way of knowing, but when is usual?

When do they do free dining usually? I know there's no real way of knowing, but when is usual?

generally its released between march and may.
this year it was april 25th.
its generally for travel dates between mid/late august and mid december with black out dates.

I am so out of the loop. I have a Cast Member friend who offered to book our trip for us so we can get her discount. If we book the trip now for next November/December 2017 and free dining is released for the time we are going can we have it added onto our reservation?

@dmea10 - While you can usually call and have an offer applied to your reservation (if there is availability for your dates), I don't know how that would work with CM discounts.

@COSteph - you can google "wdw free dining periods" and find out which discounts are historically available during certain times of the year.

I am so out of the loop. I have a Cast Member friend who offered to book our trip for us so we can get her discount. If we book the trip now for next November/December 2017 and free dining is released for the time we are going can we have it added onto our reservation?

No. It's one or the other. You can't have a CM discount AND FD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter