Free Dining question

dachsie

DIS Veteran
I know that they don't include all of the resorts in the free dining offer. Does anyone know if the AOA Little Mermaid rooms are included or not?

Here are the exclusions from last year.

Exclusions:
Fort Wilderness campsites, Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort, Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort (After September 30th), Disney's All-Star Movies, all 3-bedroom villas, Villas at Grand Floridian Resort, Villas at Bay Lake Tower, Copper Creek Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge Resort (bungalows only, studios are included), Disney's All-Star Movies Resort and Little Mermaid rooms at Disney's Art of Animation Resort are excluded from this offer. The Cabins at the Fort Wilderness campground and Family Suites at Disney's Art of Animation are included in the promotion.

Thank you. I thought it probably was and am ok with it. I still want to stay there just once. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter