Free Dining Trumps Harry Potter...Dec. 2010 PTR

mom0299

DIS Veteran
Cast of Characters:
Me::teacher: 37, Disney-loving mom
DH::teacher: 40, Disney-loving dad
DS: :cool2: 13, Disney-loving teenager
DD: :cheer2: 11, Disney-loving pre-teen

History: DH and I spent our honeymoon at WDW, staying at Dixie Landings. We have taken the kids four times, staying at CR, CSR, AS-Sports, and Pop. This will be our fifth family trip.

Details:
We are going the week before Christmas and staying at CBR with Free dining. We currently have ADRs for Boma, San Angel Inn, Cape May Cafe, 'Ohana, and Hollywood & Vine (Fantasmic Pkg). I want to book a Candlelight Processional Package as soon as those are available.

My family not only loves Disney, but we love Harry Potter as well. We originally planned to go to Universal for a week to experience WWoHP. We were feeling a little guilty, as if we were cheating on Disney. Then the Free Dining offer was extended and we jumped at the chance! The day it was announced we booked our resort and ADRs. I've never planned a trip so quickly. I guess it helps that I'm always on these boards. :laughing: To satisfy our curiosity we are going to IOA one day to see WWoHP before we head to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter