Free dining

I called today and was told only Coronado and Carib Beach are the resorts for free dining...unless others were already sold out which I did not ask about.

I called today and was told only Coronado and Carib Beach are the resorts for free dining...unless others were already sold out which I did not ask about.

Those are the only moderate resorts available for free dining. POR/POFQ were excluded from free dining this year.

The exclusions on the visa offer are port, all star movies, art of animation mermaid rooms, and villas at grand Floridian

On one hand the take out more lower prices rooms...on the other they add the suites at AoA.

Now it's close to truly free dining in most of the spots...as the up charge for AoA suites and the deluxes makes it a wash from a price standpoint.

I was told that some music , sports and pop

Century were available for free dining but that some
Weeks were already booked up from visa cardholders. When I called
About my week tonight. Disney agent told me so far I was good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter