Free Dinning Question about tickets

ilovedisney2006

I LOVEDISNEY
This is my situation....we are Disney Visa card holders and saw the recent offer for the free dining starting August 15th. My family and I have a vacation planned in Disney with my brothers family from August 10th through August 16th. We are staying at the Shades of Green. We were thinking about extending our vacation by three nights to take advantage of the free dining offer. However, I noticed that you must purchase a two day park ticket as part of the deal. My question to you is, since I'll be down there 6 days prior to my Disney reservation, do you think I could purchase a 10 day park ticket as part of the deal but pick it up on August 10th, even though I wouldn't be checking in to the Disney hotel until August 16th? I don't know why they would care since I am purchasing a park ticket but then I wasn't sure if there were timing rules. This is really the make or break decision maker for us, because I don't want to put out all that additional money to purchase the ex
tra tickets. It just wouldn't be worth it. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks for any help

Sometimes you can get tickets from a package a day or two early by stopping at the resort and asking nicely..

But 6 days out would probably be too far.. and in some cases, your reservation and package details may not have been been downloaded to the resort that far out..

So.. probably not.

According to what I was told, the answer was no, you can not get your tickets earlier than your check in day. That would make a lot of people happy though....Let us know what you find out and/or decide.

According to what I was told, the answer was no, you can not get your tickets earlier than your check in day. That was on a split reservation and we stayed at same property with same room so :confused3
That sure would make a lot of people happy though....Let us know what you find out and/or decide.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter