Free Full Board Meal Plan, which one do I get?

cifa

Earning My Ears
Hi!

Sorry if it is a stupid question, but I couldn't find an answer anywhere.

So I just booked 3 nights @ the New York Hotel with a Free Full Board option. I read online lots of tiers for full board. At first I noticed that the New York hotel restaurant is not included in the list of the ones accessible with the Standard pass (have I misread the list?), so I guessed I might have the Plus option... but I am not sure :) Can some one shed a bit of light on this for me? Thank you!!

P.S. The only other time I went to Disneyland it was @ Santa Fe, we were pretty happy with that, is the New York hotel a considerable upgrade?

Yes the New York is a considerable upgrade. Love the hotel and its location. Can't help with the meal plans though sorry

Hi normally both restaurants, Parkside Diner and Manhattan Restaurant are included in the Full board plan if you stay in New York Hotel.
Best to make some reservations, can be really crowded at both restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter