Free ice water at quick-service question

Lucky'sMom

DIS Veteran
I'm wondering how this is working now with the required mobile ordering before you can enter the quick service restaurants. Are you still able to grab ice waters? Do you have to mobile order them? Thanks!

You can't mobile order ice waters, but most places will still allow you in to get just cups of water without a problem. Cosmic Rays and Pecos Bills are the only places we've been told no.

Yes you can still get them. Place your order and when you get to the counter to pick up your food, ask for a few. They will happily hand you a few!

Thanks, but I'm wondering about in-between meals, just to fill up our water bottles. Is there anyplace you can just grab ice waters. As I remember, the water fountains aren't very cold. Thanks!

Thanks, but I'm wondering about in-between meals, just to fill up our water bottles. Is there anyplace you can just grab ice waters. As I remember, the water fountains aren't very cold. Thanks!

we went to kiosks that had fountain sodas. Those little popcorn stands often have them and just waited in line to get them. That seemed easier than dealing with going into quick service restaurants. There was one in front of MMRR close to Hollywood and vine. There was one near mission space in Epcot. Those are two I remember using

As everyone else has said, just look for the little kiosks outside that have a soda fountain (the type that like McDonald's has for getting soda) they will fill up a cup or 2 or already have a bunch already made.

You can just go up to the pick up window and request ice water. If there are CMs at the entrance, tell them you just want ice water. I got lots of ice water last week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter