Free Juvenile Birthday Card personalized for Sarah

Sarah'sMomfrom PA

Welcomed Guest<br><font color=red>Mutters about dr
I am doing some decluttering and found an American Greetings birthday card (personalized for Sarah)--I probably bought it for my daughter Sarah (who will be turning 32!!) and forgot where I put the card and thus it never got sent...don't think that she would appreciate it now...LOL!!! So if anyone has a Sarah who is little and having a birthday in the next month or so, I would be glad to send it to you free of charge! I just hate to throw it out since it cost $2.00 (now you know that it was bought years ago....LOL!!!)

She really isn't a card person per se so I don't think that she would be amused. Just hope someone can use it! Otherwise, off to the Salvation Army box!

I would give it to your Sarah! I'm a little older than her, and I would get the biggest kick out of both the card and the story.
I'd also just go ahead and give it, if I was in the same position. Now, my kids know I'm not a "card person" usually, so getting one at all would be a fun thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter