• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Printable Attraction Cheatsheets

HockeyBasedNYC

Earning My Ears
I was looking around for cheatsheets that outlined all of the rides within each park and couldn't find any good ones.

So I decided to design them myself. They are really great cheatsheets for each of the 4 major Disney parks and I wanted to share them with everyone here.

• Organized by land
• If they are Air Conditioned (those listed with "1/2" are partial AC)
• An overall rating that I assigned to each ride for all ages, taken from multiple sources/online polls.
• Ride Time/Duration
• Height Restrictions
• If it is a FP+ ride and if it should be used or not. This is a little subjective depending on the rider(s), based on wait times.
• A small description of the ride with some useful notes

Also included are 4 blank columns for a family of 4. If you print this out you use a single column for each family member:

- Add a green star if its a can't miss ride or if you have FP+ booked
- Add a green check mark if you'd like to go
- Add a red X if you don't
- Add a black ? if you are unsure

This makes things a lot easier in the planning phase.

If anyone catches any mistakes please let me know and I will update.

Attachments

• AK.pdf
    569.1 KB · Views: 525
  • EP.pdf
    591.8 KB · Views: 269
  • HS.pdf
    558.8 KB · Views: 303
  • MK.pdf
    539.4 KB · Views: 395
Wow - these are amazing. Thanks for sharing - will come in handy on our next visit. Also helpful in identifying things to do when the big ticket rides are too crowded.

Looks good. I'd recommend adding a column for the attraction type though. Here's simple one I had put together back when trying to convince the family that there's enough worthwhile to do at DL vs DW, despite it being smaller.

I had to get creative on some of the 'type' classifications though. And it's not up to date.

Edit: Also, might want to include the FP Tier in the FP column. At, least for the T1 ones.

Attachments

• Disneyland vs Disney World.pdf
    364.4 KB · Views: 69

Really well done. Beautiful format and appearance. Lots of inconsistencies with punctuation, capitalizations, etc in notes section (only looked at MK).

I will use this for our next trip (never been in summer before and I need the list of AC!).

Thanks these are awesome. But are you sure on the Height restrictions. I just look at HS, you have Tower of Terror at Any Height, but it is 40"

Thanks these are awesome. But are you sure on the Height restrictions. I just look at HS, you have Tower of Terror at Any Height, but it is 40"

Thanks for catching that!

Double checked all of the height restrictions for the park and made some minor changes to the notes section.

If you want to use these I would suggest downloading the new, updated set below.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

Attachments

• AK.pdf
    569.1 KB · Views: 102
  • EP.pdf
    591.8 KB · Views: 70
  • HS.pdf
    558.8 KB · Views: 91
  • MK.pdf
    539.4 KB · Views: 82

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter