• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Refill @ Quick Serve

Hoopfamily

We're just 3 Caballeros trying to find our way.
Which QS locations will give us free soda refills?

Food courts mainly. In DS wgp and earl I believe

If there is no self serve beverage there is no refill available

It's been a while, but Sunshine Seasons in Epcot had self-serve drink stations last time we ate there.

In DS in addition to WPE , Cooke's of Dublin also does refills. At WPE the staff has stopped at our table and offered to get DH his refill ( I'm having an adult beverage)

Be Our Guest at lunch.
And at breakfast.
It's been a while, but Sunshine Seasons in Epcot had self-serve drink stations last time we ate there.
The drink stations at Sunshine Seasons are in the area behind the cash registers. I never felt comfortable walking past them to refill a cup.

Last edited:
And at breakfast.

The drink stations at Sunshine Seasons are in the area behind the cash registers. I never felt comfortable walking past them to refill a cup.

I haven't eaten there often, but the cashiers never blinked an eye at me whenever I went to get a refill.

At Columbia Harbor House we just took our empty cups back up to the counter and they refilled them for us.

Blaze pizza in Disney Springs has free refills on sodas and their specialty Aguas Frescas and Lemonades. Also very good pizza. For me and my better half, this is now the *best* quick service option in all of Disney World.

D-Luxe Burger at DS also has free refills. Also second Earl of Sandwich and Blaze Pizza as well.

That's the first time I heard that happening. Did they use your cups or get new ones?

I honestly don't remember. I just remember taking it to the counter and asking the CM "Can I please get some more Diet Coke?" and she gave it to me, but I don't remember if she refilled my cup or just handed me a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter