Free reservation finder

Monima

Mouseketeer
I have been trying to sign up for the free reservation finder on the touring plan site, but it keeps bringing me back to the subscription page.
Any idea what I am doing wrong ?

Hi!

You do have to sign up for the basic subscription but it is free. Once you do that and log in with it, it should take you to where you can set up alerts. Only 2 at a time though. It may take time for alerts to start coming through but be patient- they will come :-)

Hi!

You do have to sign up for the basic subscription but it is free. Once you do that and log in with it, it should take you to where you can set up alerts. Only 2 at a time though. It may take time for alerts to start coming through but be patient- they will come :-)
That's my problem. When I try to sign up for the basic subscription it takes me to the subscription site for the $14.95 dollar subscription.
Do you have a direct link to the basic sign up site ?

I am in love with this! Just got my ADR for Ohana in November thanks to the reservation finder! :dogdance:

I signed up for the free reservation finder too, as it looks like a great resource. However, I don't think it works for fantastic dining, ROL dining packages or dessert parties. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Is it because it's the free version?

I signed up for the free reservation finder too, as it looks like a great resource. However, I don't think it works for fantastic dining, ROL dining packages or dessert parties. Am I missing something or doing something wrong? Is it because it's the free version?
I haven't seen an offer for the package deals. It's been great for finding ADRs for us.

It cannot be used for the special packages or events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter