Free Room Codes!!!

TinkerMunk

Happy Holidays!!
Hi All,

I have around 25 room codes left over from my questing time in the parks. I am pretty sure they are all good. Please PM me if you are interested in one. Please make sure that you use it before VMK officially closes. Here are the rooms I have:

Pirate Prison:0 All Given Away
Caribbean TOwn Square:4
Jungle Cruise Tent:0 All Given Away
HSM Gym:7
Animal Kingdom:2 Almost Gone

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon!

BucsFanBucs:dance3:

Hi Everyone,

Here is an updat on the rooms I still have availabe to give away.

Cariibean Town Square - 4
HSM Gym - 7
ANimal Kingdom - 2

Please PM me if you are interested in one of these codes. I have sent out the codes to those who have asked for them. If you asked for somethine I ran out of please let me know if there is a different room you would like.

Thanks,
BucsFanBucs

Sent pm for AK code. If no longer available, anything would be fine! Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Everyone,

Here is an updat on the rooms I still have availabe to give away.

Cariibean Town Square - 4
HSM Gym - 7
ANimal Kingdom - 2

Please PM me if you are interested in one of these codes. I have sent out the codes to those who have asked for them. If you asked for somethine I ran out of please let me know if there is a different room you would like.

Thanks,
BucsFanBucs

Well i could take animal kingdom or Caribbean Town Square Guest Room :)

Hi Everyone,

I think I have responded to everyone who has sent a request so far for a room code. If I have not reponded to you yet, please let me know.

Here are the rooms I have left.

HSM Gym - 7
Pirate Caribbean Town Square - 3

Thanks,
BucsFanBucs:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter