Free sandwich @ Earl of Sandwich

i have just received my birthday voucher for my wifes birthday on the 19th march.

I guess they canceled that. I don't remember what birthday I put in :lmao: Well, I'll go to EoS anyway.

I received my free sandwich voucher, very handy since I'll be going to DLRP next week :cool1:
but will I be able to use at DLRP? Or is it just for USA?
Does anyone used it recently or had any trouble?

I received my free sandwich voucher, very handy since I'll be going to DLRP next week :cool1: but will I be able to use at DLRP? Or is it just for USA? Does anyone used it recently or had any trouble?

It's not accepted at dlp any more I'm afraid.

So I emailed costumer services, and this is their reply:

"Thank you for contacting Earl of Sandwich. Please know that this coupon is able to be redeemed at all corporately owned locations, including Disneyland Paris. We look forward to seeing you soon!"

So I emailed costumer services, and this is their reply:

"Thank you for contacting Earl of Sandwich. Please know that this coupon is able to be redeemed at all corporately owned locations, including Disneyland Paris. We look forward to seeing you soon!"

ohh Thankyou for this, I went to check my email and my sandwhich voucher was there :) so will try it out next week and report back :)

Donald Ducks wife said:
ohh Thankyou for this, I went to check my email and my sandwhich voucher was there :) so will try it out next week and report back :)

I didn't get mine...

So I emailed costumer services, and this is their reply: "Thank you for contacting Earl of Sandwich. Please know that this coupon is able to be redeemed at all corporately owned locations, including Disneyland Paris. We look forward to seeing you soon!"

Someone needs to tell them them, as they refused our brownie voucher as well as the sandwich one. They said they did not accept them as they were a franchise and not owned by earl of sandwich so did not need to accept any vouchers.

I havent tried to use the vouchers yet, since I'll be going only next week, but I believe that everyone who tried to use them at DLRP and wasnt able to should email costumers service and let them know... The email is: customerservice@earlofsandwichusa.com

I'll take the vouchers with me and I'll try to use them. If they refuse, I'll write a formal complaint, because the company told me differently :worried:

I got mine and it says "in participating locations only". So maybe DLP isn't participating?

I got mine and it says "in participating locations only". So maybe DLP isn't participating?

Yup that's basically what they said to me, as they are a franchise they do not have to give any discounts or accept vouchers.

The problem is, the email I got from their costumer service says otherwise :confused3

I'll try my luck and let you know though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter