• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free settlement money, family members doing it without being eligible

For the sorts of things she could be signing up for yes, the money is absolutely considered income and is taxable. And there is no way in heck I would risk being brought up on perjury charges by playing such a dangerous game. You can’t take the family on vacation from jail.
Lol. Unless you're a politician. This is a joke so everyone calm down.

I got one of those postcard things last week for Sirus XM. I've never subscribed to them, so I just tossed it.

Did you buy a car that came with a free trial? If so that's probably how they got your name and address.

That’s funny. I didn’t get one, and I’ve been a subscriber for more than 12 years.
You simply may not qualify for one. Just because you're a subscriber to something doesn't mean you qualify for $ on the basis of a lawsuit that was settled.

For example there's a settlement out there for Sirus XM for violation to the Do Not Call List..if you don't fit into their parameters of the lawsuit you probably wouldn't get contacted. Just using that as an example.

Thanks for the explanation. It makes sense that they wouldn’t call subscribers.

However, we’re on the DNC list, and everyone else calls us, so somewhere down the line, we should be eligible for some settlement. Yesterday I got four robo calls within 15 minutes. 😡

Thanks for the explanation. It makes sense that they wouldn’t call subscribers.

However, we’re on the DNC list, and everyone else calls us, so somewhere down the line, we should be eligible for some settlement. Yesterday I got four robo calls within 15 minutes. 😡
Ugh I sure hate the robo calls I with ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter