Free tix for Cirque - Drawn to Life…worth seeing?

wendybird7

Mouseketeer
Hey guys, just checking in to see who has seen this and if it’s worth seeing? We got the free tickets in our deal, just means adjusting plans, we wouldn’t have bought them but wondering if it’s an amazing show, in your opinion?

I haven't seen it, but in same position as you, I got a free ticket with the package. I suspect if you're a shows type of person it will be spectacular. I'm not, I see it as taking time away from parks! I also note the free ticket puts you in the cheap seats where there "may be obstructions", but of course you can pay extra to upgrade your seat. Cirque de Soleil has a tremendous reputation and in other circumstances I may have been interested. I was also put off by this animation theme - yet another celebration of Disney "storytelling" and music rather than actually telling a story. It's all a bit self-referential.The art of storytelling seems to have been lost by Disney. Sorry to be negative and judging it before I've seen it, but that's the way I feel!

We have not seen this show but we have totally enjoyed the other Cirque de Soleil shows that we have seen in the past, including the last show in DS and the 3 shows we seen in Vegas.

I haven't seen it, but in same position as you, I got a free ticket with the package. I suspect if you're a shows type of person it will be spectacular. I'm not, I see it as taking time away from parks! I also note the free ticket puts you in the cheap seats where there "may be obstructions", but of course you can pay extra to upgrade your seat. Cirque de Soleil has a tremendous reputation and in other circumstances I may have been interested. I was also put off by this animation theme - yet another celebration of Disney "storytelling" and music rather than actually telling a story. It's all a bit self-referential.The art of storytelling seems to have been lost by Disney. Sorry to be negative and judging it before I've seen it, but that's the way I feel!

I spoke to a cast member on the phone and she said the way that the theatre is set up there are no 'bad seats' and she actually preferred the cheaper seats because they are a bit further back and you dont have to crick you neck to see it.

Hey guys, just checking in to see who has seen this and if it’s worth seeing? We got the free tickets in our deal, just means adjusting plans, we wouldn’t have bought them but wondering if it’s an amazing show, in your opinion?
There are loads of spaces available and 2 shows a day / night - If you pop on the website you can pre-book (but i dont think there will be too much of an issue deciding when you get there whether you want to see it or not. currently, there is availability for the 1st feb but that is because there is no show on the monday/ tuesday.
Note once booked you are locked in and can't change the date at all.

It's AMAZING!!! go go go!!! I would have seen it twice on the last trip if I had chance.

It's a small theatre and all seats are good.

Enjoy the juggler, he's the best part of the night but ALL the performance is fabulous.

We also got free tickets and saw it when we visited in January. We've seen other Cirque shows and Drawn to Life is our favourite so far - we loved it! We'll go again the next time we're at WDW. As others have said, all the seats are fab.

Mrs TT

Just looked at the prices and they're quite a bit more expensive than I'm comfortable paying. I go to a lot of West End shows but usually don't pay more than £25 or thereabout because there are a lot of ways to get special offers. Do anyone know any way to get a discount? I'm going in September which is very slow season for WDW and wondering if they sell last minute tickets at a discount when they cannot fill the theatre (if that ever happen?).

Hi. Ive got the 2 free tickets too. How do you go about reedeeming them, either working out which night they are for or picking a night to use them. I'll also want to buy a third ss there are 3 in the party. Thanks

Hi. Ive got the 2 free tickets too. How do you go about reedeeming them, either working out which night they are for or picking a night to use them. I'll also want to buy a third ss there are 3 in the party. Thanks
You should get an email directly from Cirque about 3/4 weeks after you have fully paid off your holiday.
You go online and pick your tickets, following the instructions in the email, and can add an additional ticket while you are there. You can also upgrade your seats but I really didn't see any bad seats in the whole theatre. I wouldn;t say it is worth the extra cost to do so.

My OH does not likeshows and he loved Cirque. I have to admit I love shows and I fell asleep for about 10 / 15 minutes. But that was honestly more to do with some of the acrobats being so relaxing etc and being 1 1/2 weeks into our go-go-go holiday than the quality of the show.

It really was very good.

Last edited:
You should get an email directly from Cirque about 3/4 weeks after you have fully paid off your holiday.
You go online and pick your tickets, following the instructions in the email, and can add an additional ticket while you are there. You can also upgrade your seats but I really didn't see any bad seats in the whole theatre. I wouldn;t say it is worth the extra cost to do so.

My OH does not look shows and he loved Cirque. I have to admit I love shows and I fell asleep for about 10 / 15 minutes. But that was honestly more to do with some of the acrobats being so relaxing etc and being 1 1/2 weeks into our go-go-go holiday than the quality of the show.

It really was very good.
Thanks .. the email was in my spam folder. Now have 3 tickets on the 11th august.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter