FREE Tomato Seeds From Campbell's

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
Beginning March 15, Campbell's will allow all to sign up for free tomato seeds at their site. The offer will be valid thru 6/21/09 and only allow one request per family. :flower3:

I was just at a friends house and she was growing tomatos, so now I am inspired to try. Thanks for posting this link.:goodvibes

With each packet of seeds Campbell's sends out, they will also donate up to 22.5 million seeds to the National FFA Organization.

They ask for codes from the bottom of the soup cans. I have a couple of codes to share.

Code 1: CS Code 2: 01 Type: Tomato soup

Code 1: CS Code 2: YS Type: Healthy Request Cream of Mushroom soup

Code 1: CS Code 2: YK Type: Cream of Mushroom w/Roasted Garlic soup

Code 1: CS Code 2: SC Type: 25% Less Sodium Cream of Mushroom soup

While at the site, click the "Grow" button and trigger an additional donation of 50 more seeds. :flowers:

Hi, all! :wave2:

My tomato seeds arrived today....other than Mommytotwo, I'm probably just about the end of the line, postage wise. ;)

I hope mines come soon. Seeds do not do well here other then sunflower, and morning glory seeds, but I will try to plant them if they do come to me :).

Hope they grow well for you Susan.

Thanks for the link! I signed up for some free tomato seeds.

This will be my first time gardening in 16 years (last time I was 13). Any tips?

Look to see what your neighbors are planting to see what grows well in your area. :thumbsup2

Thanks! Our neighbor offered me a cherry tomato plant last year. It grew taller than me but didn't even produce a flower. Maybe I didn't give it enough sun; I live in WA.

Do you live in HI or are you just from there? Lucky lucky lucky.

Thanks! Our neighbor offered me a cherry tomato plant last year. It grew taller than me but didn't even produce a flower. Maybe I didn't give it enough sun; I live in WA.

Do you live in HI or are you just from there? Lucky lucky lucky.

I was born, and raised in Hawaii, and still live here.

Did you give your plant any fertilizer? Good luck with your garden, and keep us updated ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter