Freeport - Dock or Tender?

Peggy Sue

Happy DVC Member
Hi,

We just booked a 4 day cruise on the wonder 11/30. This cruise goes to Freeport instead of a day at sea.

Can anyone advise if they dock or tender at this port of call?

Thank you very much!

Anyone else on this cruise??

Peggy Sue

We were there in December 2002 - you are docked at a commercial dock - nothing glamorous or interesting. You must get off the ship and take a taxi into the town.

We didn't do this but our tablemates (Paul and Kaye) did and enjoyed themselves very much.

Rae

Originally posted by Peggy Sue
Hi,
We just booked a 4 day cruise on the wonder 11/30.

Peggy Sue,
We'll be sailing with you!! :)

If you do the Lucayan Beach excursion, you must go to Our Lucaya resort and turn right and go past all of the pools and at the end of the property is a litte make-shift hut that sells the very best, and FRESH Carribbean food I have ever had. The grilled red fish is wonderful and they say the best conch salad you will ever have. Everything is cooked in front of you and interacting with the owner is an experience all of its own. We stayed at the resort last year and had lunch there everyday. There are picnic tables and palm trees for shade right on the beach. Just perfect.

Hi! :wave: We will be on the same cruise with you! Me, dh, dd-2, our best friends & their ds-2, my sil & her ds-16 & dd-2. This is our 1st cruise!! I can't wait!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Our first cruise too.

Cannot wait. DH wants to golf on Freeport. Has anyone done this?

Thanks for the info everyone.

Happy to see others will also be on this crusie and hope we have the opportunity to meet everyone!

Peggy Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter