french fries

JoeBruin23

Earning My Ears
Where can I get the best french fries in the park? Not a sit-down restaurant..but as a snack. Thanks!!

Be Our Guest has the best fries at a quick service restaurant in my experience.

The last couple of times I've gone I've found that Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe and Electric Umbrella have had improved fries.

Where can I get the best french fries in the park? Not a sit-down restaurant..but as a snack. Thanks!!
Disney pretty much serves the same generic burgers and fries that can be found throughout the Parks and at any typical fast food place in America.

The nuance that would describe something as being 'the best' just does not, in my mind, come into play - since even your favorite fast food place likely has better fries.

And by the time Disney serves their generic fries, they tend to be cold and tasteless......

But if you want something 'different' than the typical skinny, fast food, fries, then:

1.) Golden Oak Post - Magic Kingdom,
2.) Yorkshire County Fish Shop (serving British 'chips', which I think are sold without the fish) - Epcot World Showcase,
3.) The Daily Poutine - Disney Springs, and
4.) Cookes of Dublin (serving 'chips) - Disney Springs.

2.) Yorkshire County Fish Shop (serving British 'chips', which I think are sold without the fish) - Epcot World Showcase,

It may have just been that I ate them after drinking around the world, but they were amazingly delicious.

It may have just been that I ate them after drinking around the world, but they were amazingly delicious.
lol

I had those experiences in my youth and could wax nostalgic about being friendly with the person delivering bread at 4am.

And these experiences were typically better than a 'walk of shame'.

One of my family members has a requirement of fries, so we have tried them ALL! (As PP stated, pretty much the same at Qs throughout the parks). Yak & Yeti QS has a fry basket that was good and Golden Oak in Frontierland for Waffle fries is a hit. Fries are harder to find in EPCOT...America Qs or Electric Umbrella usually satisfies. Yorkshire would be great for me, but when the line is long...we usually end up at America.

The fries at D-Luxe are fresh cut and are really good. Of course that is at DS rather than a park...

Be Our Guest has the best fries at a quick service restaurant in my experience.

The last couple of times I've gone I've found that Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe and Electric Umbrella have had improved fries.
BOG fries with truffle aioli for dipping!!!! Hands down the best on property.

My daughter really likes the fries at Casey's Corner. They are shoestring fries, which are her favorite, and they were crispy!

Another vote for Casey's Corner.
while they may well be good (and are if you can manage fresh ones) they are the same that are served all over WDW, except for the few mentioned specifically here as having something different

I love the ones from Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafe. They're seasoned. My last trip i realized they were thicker than usual but still delicious

D lux has the best on property imo. If there is a 5 guys nearby that ups the fry game to a whole different level

while they may well be good (and are if you can manage fresh ones) they are the same that are served all over WDW, except for the few mentioned specifically here as having something different

IDK. They were different than the ones I had at other counter service places. Casey's were shoestring cut without skins or preseasoning.

A lot of places (even at home) have gone to using frozen fries with a salty coating, and I don't care for them much. They're waste of calories IMO because I just don't enjoy them like I do natural fries.

IDK. They were different than the ones I had at other counter service places. Casey's were shoestring cut without skins or preseasoning.

A lot of places (even at home) have gone to using frozen fries with a salty coating, and I don't care for them much. They're waste of calories IMO because I just don't enjoy them like I do natural fries.
Must have just been a difference of those that were seasoning them because they are all shoestring. At least that's all I've ever gotten. Salt levels do vary greatly though

I like the fries at Casey's, but I don't remember having them anywhere else at WDW, now that I think about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter