French Quarter room location advice

Agree with "no bad location" - I stopped even making room requests because I figured I'd be happy wherever they put me. I love POFQ.

That said, I really liked building 5 - felt convenient to everything, including the river path to POR.

Trick question! I've always stayed at PO FQ and have never had a room I was disappointed with. The resort is quite small and has a comfortable, homey feel, so no building is too far away from anything on property. I'd recommend buildings three or four if you want to be closest to the pool, food court, and gift shop, but you really can't go wrong at FQ.

During our 2012 stay we stayed at FQ and I booked standard (as I always do) and they upgraded us to a nice Garden View in Bldg 4. It was a 3 minute walk to food and a 5 minute walk to the bus. Even in 2015 when we were put in a river view room it was only an 8 to 9 minute walk.
It took you 9 mins to walk to the bus from a river view room? You must have super slow walkers in your group.

I've stayed at POFQ a couple of times and the only rooms I personally would avoid are those next to the feature pool for potential noise issues. Otherwise, I think the resort overall is very quiet and very easy to get around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter