French Voyage Prive site - Cinderella exclusive

Ms Poppins

I'm sure I'm very affected by all this Disney talk
5fa6193cf7f3d1.jpg

Just got an email from the French version of Voyage Prive, www.voyage-prive.fr

I can't put the link to the exact offer as it links to my own account, but i've copied the translation using google translate - seems to be a special event celebrating Cinderella on 25, 26 & 27 September - stay at DLH and kids take part in dressing up/ball etc. Meal also included on the Sunday at Auberge. A tad pricey but might be nice for a special treat :) I'd love it!

Take part in an unforgettable event and see his children turn into princes and princesses
• Staying in the most prestigious of Disney hotels located at the entrance of Disneyland Park
• Living a magical stay and meet Disney characters
• And also ... be tempted by the formula meals half board or full board
The extras negotiated for you:
Girls leave with their princess dresses and boys with their accessories
Disney's Fastpass offered VIP

Cinderella and her Prince Charming organize a grand ball at Disneyland Paris and invite children and their families to join them to celebrate this exceptional event Saturday, September 26, 2015! Discover the program of this magical day:- During the day, trying on costumes for the ball (princess dresses and accessories for girls and boys). These disguises are included in the stay and reserved for children from 3 to 11 years.- The evening will be held at the Disney Village Dome, from 18.30. This place completely decorated for the occasion will host princes and princesses in a magical atmosphere. Many Disney characters will be present throughout the evening, a unique opportunity to meet and capture the moment thanks to the points available photos.- A royal dinner will be offered in the presence of Cinderella and her Prince, followed by a large ballroom dancing. Many activities will be held throughout the evening (makeup

From € 1,375 / person for 2 nights *
ttc, double room available • Duration: 2 nights
• Single Arriving 25/09
• Special price for children 7 to 11 years and 3 to 6 years
• In room Disneyland Hotel 5 *
• In breakfast formula
• Ball Magic before midnight included with costume or accessories offered
• 1 meal included Sunday lunch at the Auberge de Cendrillon
• Unlimited access to the two Disney parks for 3 days
• VIP FASTPASS offered
• 1 gourmet break offered for booking the meal Standard

For anyone wondering about Voyage Prive - I have booked with them previously and was very easy. I just checked all info using google translate, booked and got email confirmation in minutes.

Is there any way to attend this without booking the hotel as we'll already be there at that time? :)

We are going to be in Paris but don't plan to go to the park until maybe Sunday mid day and Monday. I won't miss Jimmy Buffett in Paris for this.

That being said, DLH, private party, 3 days of passes, and a special event. It is a great price considering. Not for us but it sounds fun.

Is there any way to attend this without booking the hotel as we'll already be there at that time? :)

Not afaik - it was a competion back in March where you could win the stay but I've not seen anywhere tickets being sold

I did a quick google search and I can see there was a Hamleys competition to win tickets to this too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter