Fresh off 5 nt Very Merry Magic

We were on this same sailing and experienced Palo Brunch on our second sea day. Brunch was good, same format as the Dream/Fantasy without the buffet but they had the buffet options pre plated as "Antipasti".

I will say this, having done the previous brunch w/ buffet on the magic it was enjoyable this time around not having to get up as much but there were definitely not as many options. Our server was phenomenal and the experience was good. Each food item was cooked to perfection without a single miss. I would do brunch at Palo on the Magic again without hesitation.

Thank you for your insight!

On Rapunzel show night, did the pub turn into the Snuggly Duckling?

I looked for signs and stuff like they've done previously but didn't see the Snuggly Duckling conversion/thugs wandering around like before.

Did you notice where to go to check for availability for tastings that were unavailable on-line? If so, do you know if there was availability?

The app had some availability, you could also check with GS via the chat feature in the app to book tastings. Availability was hit or miss. It seemed as though the Late night (9:30/10 PM) offerings for tastings were easily bookable.

Do you know if Senses was offering discounts for embarkation day services?

They were doing sea day discounts but didn't see any offerings for embark day.

Did you have embarkation lunch at Cababas or restaurant? If Cabanas, did you notice if they offered lamb chops? If restaurant, what did you order and how was it?

We also did Lumiere's for lunch. Had the Seafood Gumbo (Wonderful 5/5), Prime Rib (Good. 3.5/5), Carrot Cake (Wonderful 4/5), Cesar Salad w/ Chicken Breast (Wonderful 5/5). We didn't eat in Cabanas at all this trip although I did see the mickey churro waffles in there when trying to find some of our traveling party.

I would say if its not a "regular" item you'd see in Cabanas don't get too excited about it. The options in Cabanas seemed very limited. I have never seen Lamb Chops at Cabanas but who knows!

Thanks for doing this!

Responses are in bold

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter