Friday the 13

I remember when I was little one of my friends walked under a ladder on Friday the 13 but nothing happened. So it's just really another day for me.

I don't really believe it's that horrible, no.

I'll NEVER forget Friday, April 13, 2007 tho. There was this big storm heading straight for us with a lot of rotation in it (what causes tornadoes to form) and my parents got called out to keep an eye on it since they're storm spotters. Since there was already rotation being seen on the radar thing, my sister and I went with them and we went to go park in this church parking lot.

I was sitting in the back, messing with my cell in an attempt to keep from stressing out and there were a bunch of boy scouts getting dropped off at this one house next to the church for a meeting. My dad was watching the radar on his labtop and when he was looking at it this red circle popped up over our city showing that there was rotation in the clouds right over us and when that happens a tornado can drop at any time.

So then my dad was like "Uhhh, Jen? (my mom) We've got rotation!" And then! They ended up calling this other dude with the weather station and he checked and saw it too! And then! My dad called this other guy and told him he needed to set the sirens off and my mom went RUNNING over to where the boy scouts were to tell them that the sirens were about to go off and to get under cover and the leader was looking at her like she didn't know what she was talking about until the sirens started going off like 5 seconds later, at which time he looked at her like this: O__O and started to round up the kids.

And then! My sister and I were sent to take cover in the church so we ran in and took cover in this bathroom with a class of three year olds and sang songs while golf ball sized hail was pounding on the roof. My mom actually got hit in the head with one while trying to get a picture of a funnel cloud. xD

Video of the Day!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mcd0X4RaowQ

That was probably the most frightening (and awesome) Friday the 13th I've ever lived through. Hopefully it won't happen again for a LONG time.

Thats crazy!

well i am signing on Friday the 13th and nothing bad has happened to me. Even though i think Friday the 13th is just another day!!!:laughing:

WELL
I know it's the fourteenth now, happy valentines day to all of you.
Friday the 13th sucks.
Talk about bad luck.

I lost my phone!
My dad's gonna flip out on me.
:headache:

I think someone stole it at radioshack, but I don't know.
I searched everywhere with my friends..

soooooo, now I have to go through some stupid process to buy some phone off ebay and activate it, and deactivate the old if it doesn't turn up..

if i'm lucky i'll live. :guilty:
This was the worst luck i've ever had.

ive always loved friday the 13th because its funny to watch people get all paranoid-- but ive never really had bad luck that day.

but heres a huge coincidence: my phone screen stopped working right last night.

of course, its not because it was friday the 13th, but it is kind of funny.

i had a wonderful friday the thirteenth. matt and i celebrated valentines day early, cause he has to work all night tonight.

My day was fine, nothing spectacular.
But nothing bad happened.

It was actually pretty good.
I got an A on a math test, school was normal.
The worst thing was I burnt my tounge on my hot chocolate. Lol.

My brother wasn't so lucky.
He hit his head on a concrete wall in gym (He's fine btw) and his allergies went crazy on him.

I got sick. /:
I was in the bathroom all morning.
):

My day was terrible.

First off, its been one week since i fell in love (haha, long story there) and then i decided to ask my best friend (whos a guy...) if he wanted go to the movies with me tomorrow (which is today) and he was like "sure" becase my brother (whosn ot really my brother, but we act a lot like it) was going on a date with my friend. So then, it was all going well, but we never heard about what time the movie was going to be at etc. etc. so we cancelled.

THEN, last night my friends were at the movies (without me) and they were like "btw, *insert best girlfriends name here* admitted to me that she loves *insert best guy friends name here' and it really hurt that they were joking with me, because even though that was a joke and she doesnt it kinda bothers me. Its likei never know when theyre telling the truth.

THEN

my friend allison, sent me a text "hey my number changed to this ----- allison" and so i saved it to my contacts, then when i texted her last night to see if she knew anything about what movie they were going to see i got a call immediately saying "Ello? Dis is allison, iz dis kurshmira?" and i thought it was a prank call on me, but it wasnt some chick named allison was looking for kurshmira! and she keeps calling me and leaving messages, and i tried telling her she has the wrong number but she wont stop!

YESTERDAY SUCKED!

Oh yeah update

Soo, alot of spanish people work at burger king.
My friend IMed me to tell me that some spanish guy picked up when she called him.
When I ask him questions, he says, no comprehende.

So, I go to burger king to ask if any of their workers found my phone, and they said no.

WTH. :(

Well now Friday the 13 is over. But we have next month's to look forward to.

Well now Friday the 13 is over. But we have next month's to look forward to.

Wait there's another Fri. the 13th next month? Oh yeah, because 28 is a multiple of seven to all of the dates occur on the same day >_<

I totally didn't....until that day....*Dreamscene!!* Ok so I was at the Ymca for swim practice. I needed to call someone so I tried to slide my phone open. Well it fell out of my hand on to the pool deck SIDEWAYS, both covers popped off.... and it SLID 3 feet INTO THE POOL!!!!!! I now believe in Friday the 13th! lol.

i am not that superstitous

but i just checked on the calendar and there is a march friday the 13th and there is a november friday the 13th:goodvibes

Nothing happened to me.
I was kinda hoping some scary monster would pop up, just to spice things up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter