• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fridges at POP? Just wanted to be absolutely sure!

We originally booked our upcoming trip at POP and when I called they said all rooms would have mini fridges by the end of April (or March?). I can't remember which month, but it was definitely before our trip which is next week so they should all have them by now.

we went 2 weeks ago. When I checked in I was told ALL room have fridges at pop :) they are decent size and I will post a pic later if I have time.
(a supervisor was helping me) Enjoy your trip!

I believe values have Beverage Coolers not Fridges. There is a difference.

I was there two weeks ago. I am not sure how this rumor started but it is FALSE. They are refrigerators and not the itty bitty ones. I would say the same size as the ones in POR. The supervisor who helped me @ checkin said they were already installed in ALL the rooms at pop.
:goodvibes

They never used to have fridges though. When I went last year they didn't have them unless you wanted to pay a fee every day for one. I didn't think that was worth it, so I managed to survive without one.

But this year, they have put them in there, it would seem.

IMG_1287.JPG

This was our Pop fridge in 2010...can't imagine they are any different now that they are in all the rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter