• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Friend DH had heart attach in Disney.....

pamkev

Mouseketeer
My friends DH had a heart attack yesterday and as of last night was having open heart surgery. They are down their with their children and grandchildren for a early Christmas gift. Please keep their family in your prayers:sad1:

Pam

Sorry to hear this news Pam, I shall keep the family in my thoughts. I hope the surgury goes well.

:hug: Quasar

I just said a prayer. I was looking at something recently that showed how many of those defibulators are all around WDW and hopefully he was near one and someone used it. Maybe that's what helped him until he could get to the hospital.

My friends DH had a heart attack yesterday and as of last night was having open heart surgery. They are down their with their children and grandchildren for a early Christmas gift. Please keep their family in your prayers:sad1:

Pam

Still in my thoughts and prayers:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter