Friend into boyfriend?

Krystarella

Mouseketeer
OK someone, please help me.
My best friend, lets call him *tom* to save his actual name.
well i really really like him, and i was on the phone with him the other night. His gf lets call her *trouble* beeped in like 10 times. every time he told her he couldn't talk, he was on the phone with me and she would have to wait. and that he would call her back after we were done talking. well *tom* starts asking all these random questions like "if given the chance, would you ever consider going out with me?" and i was thinking in my head "oh no he found out". here's our convo its easier

*tom*-promise you wont say nething?
me-you kno hun. always been here always will be. wats rong?
*tom*-well i'm thinking about dumping *trouble*
me-o why?
*tom*-because i heard she was cheating on me
(NOTE-now i heard she was but i wasnt about to make matters worse!
me-o well thats dumb! anyone who would ever think about cheating on you would have to be stupid! cuz ur the sweetest most wonderful guy i kno.
*tom*-well....the real question was...if i dump her, will you go out with me?
me-well are u deff. dumping her?
me-most likely...i mean...

and then my phone died! and i really really like him, but idk...i think he wants to go out with me, just to have a gf you know? idk
could someone pleas help! as you can see i'm in desperate need of some!!!

At Least Out Loud
I won't say i'm in
L*O*V*E
-gutta love it right??

xoxo
the princess

If he's your frend, and you like him, and you want to go out with him, than by all means! If he is dumping her, he will have no body he really likes, (except maybe you), and if he is your friend, than what is there to loose?
Just MHO.

tinkerbell8258 said:
just reflect ur problems to laguna beach silly!!! they have the same thignsh appen ot them
post back! :wizard:

ha ha i appreciate the help thanx. and i just might do that next time! ha ha

tinkerbell8258 said:
thanks....if u have any more problems come to me...i'm studying ot be a psychologist

ok thank you. its good to know someone could understand. maybe ha ha

klahr said:
darn that technology...they always die at critical moments

tell me about it! i hate it!! i was soooo mad! :badpc: forget technology! letters never break out or run outta battery! ha ha

Roxter79 said:
Haha yes I was Norah. Great minds think alike :worship: :earboy2:

Hmmm well you said *trouble* was cheating not him

i kno that and she was....she is 13, but shes also a very "mature" 13. and she likes to let people kno it by doing inappropriate things if you all know what i'm saying.

TrixieDust314 said:
Be sure to update us all on how you worked it out!

Good Luck :goodvibes

ok heres a start. He didn't dump her....aparently they "worked it out" w/e....wow hes sooo two-faced. But thanks you guyz for the help. I really appreciate it....even if he doesnt appreciate me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter